Sephora Favorites Big is Back uploaded by Elizabeth C.Sephora Favorites Big is Back uploaded by Elizabeth C.Sephora Favorites Big is Back uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SEPHORA

A six-piece collection of uniquely formatted, volume-boosting products to take hair to new heights.

Key Benefits:

• Amps up volume
  • Provides hold
  • Softens and adds shine

Get long-lasting volume and lift with these transforming stylers. Verb's weightless formula boosts any style, leaving the hair with an all-day soft and touchable hold—without any crunchiness or stiffness. For a creamy finish, Living Proof's lightweight styling cream adds thickness with a hint of conditioning for natural, long-lasting body. Alterna's unique anti-aging styler delivers instant and long-lasting root-to-tip volume, providing flexible hold and leaving hair touchably soft. Amika mist delivers a heavy-hitting boost of volume and shine. Briogeo's dual-action spray immediately creates fuller-looking hair and visibly enhances strand’s thickness over time. Ouai's Soft Mousse is a gravity-defying volume-booster that makes hair bouncy and full, never sticky.

This set contains:

• 1.7 oz/ 47 g Ouai Soft Mousse

Buy on Sephora
steph k.
Newington
I love having all these products in my collection it really makes my collection look great and everything in this thing is beautiful I love all the Sands and all of the lotions make my hands feel really soft I really like everything in this collection
Natasha M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw this in store I knew I had to buy it! I actually bought 2. I love the sephora favorites it always has such a good mix of products to try out without committing to purchase one full size. Great value!
Anna W.
Chicago
Completely worth the money. I really love the Living Proof's styling cream, it help conditioning and create natural volume to my hair.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set great hair items and its not that expensive and it caters to all hair types and I love it so much
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great.The colors are great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Alyssa H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora is amazing at pulling together an amazing favourites box. They never disappoint. Everything in this box is top quality and you'll want to buy the full-size versions as soon as these generous samples are done.
Hind A.
Fredericton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this collection very much , I was thinking better than this, the product is not good quality , nice package 💝 but that is not every thing
mariel r.
Italia
INGLÉS

I love this Sephora set is too good its finish is beautiful and has good pigmentation on the face leaves it soft and for a better finish with makeup