BY SEPHORA

A collection of Sephora’s most popular scents—each one enchanting, stylish, and absolutely luxurious. Billionaire Boyfriend blends the rarest ingredients that will truly make you feel fabulous and classy, while Daisy is sweet and sophisticated with a playful innocence, creating instant allure. Clinique Happy is certain to make you, and those around you, smile, whereas the ultra-feminine Light Blue uplifts while capturing the joy of living. Lastly is Loverdose—alluring and addictive, this fragrance will make you feel powerful and attractive. Inside this box, you’ll find five samples of some of the most sought-after, spellbinding fragrances. Try them all and then bring the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem a rollerball-size version of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains samples of: (the exclusive scent certificate is good for one rollerball/fragrance pen of your favorite featured fragrance) - Kate Walsh's Boyfriend Billionaire Boyfriend – redeems to a rollerball - Clinique Happy– redeems to a rollerball - Diesel Loverdose – redeems to a rollerball - Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue – redeems to a fragrance pen - Marc Jacobs Daisy – redeems to a rollerball How it works: 1. Purchase the Fragrance Sampler as a gift or for yourself. 2. Sample the fragrances and choose a favorite. 3. Fill in the enclosed voucher. 4. Bring the voucher into a Sephora store and redeem it for a fragrance. Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. * Please visit our Store Locator to find a Sephora store near you. The voucher is not redeemable in Sephora inside JCPenney retail locations. see more...

Sephora Favorites Beauty To Go Fragrance Sampler For Her 0.05 oz
  • "I loved that it had a variety because the person who gave it to me did not know my favorite scents but this box gives you a chance to try out a few different ones and then you get a free rollerball version. " in 1 review
  • "The samples will last me forever and I got my favorite perfume out of it!" in 1 review
  • "They make a great gift because it gives who ever you are gifting these to an option." in 1 review
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Pompano Beach, FL
If your a perfume lover, this is perfect product for you. It gives you a couple of samples, a variety of perfumes for you to test. For me it was awesome, as I love to wear different perfumes on different days, depending on my mood. After picking out your favorite you get to return to the store and get your favorite fragrance in the the full size. As they say variety is the spice of life.
Jessica
Jessica
Brighton, MA
Want a to try a new perfume but can't dedicate yourself or commit to a scent in store? This is your answer. Perfect sample sizes to try and determine what your next perfume purchase should be! Also a great solution for a short weekend getaway! You don't have to lug a huge bottle of perfume. Instead, you can bring your favorite scent or scents along right in your makeup bag!
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THIS SAMPLER! Its the perfect size and I use it when I am on the go I usually will keep one in my bag for school or what not! I am a very active person so the stay on for a couple of hours for me but if you were sitting at a desk or something it would probably stay longer! I definitely recommend this if you want to try a new product or just have it for on the go!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Marshall, TX
My boyfriend got me this sampler when I was feeling down one weekend and I fell in LOVE! I had been wanting to try most of these and I loved them so he let me pick the 3 I liked the most and got them in full size! The sample sizes are also great to throw in my little cross body purses when you are running around and need a little fresh scent!
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Calhoun, GA
The best and most affordable way to find your next perfume match! This gives you a verity of perfume scents for you to try on more than one occasion which allows you to see is one or even all the perfume choices in this kit are worth the cost of an actual full size bottle of the perfume scent. Great gift to give someone also!
Mayte M.
Mayte M.
These are Great! It helps you decide what fragrances are the ones you mostly like, instead of spending a lot of money on a perfume you won't like you get to try these small ones then make a good decision. They are great for traveling you can take the favorite one almost anywhere and smell good at all times. Highly recommend.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Waretown
I love this sampler, I purchase one each year.....This years sample included Jimmy Choo perfume which was my choice, last years choice was Juicy Couture. The value is outstanding, if there is a scent I do not care for I just give it to either my daughter or daughter in law. A win win situation and everyone is happy.
Kelly Ann R.
Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these sampler sets that come with a card to redeem for a full size fragrance. The price is the same as if you just buy the fragrance straight out but you get to sample a few different fragrances and pick your favorite one. I've bought a couple of these type of sets so far, even a few for my husband as well.
ruthi J.
ruthi J.
This is an amazing set! What woman doesn't love to have a wide selection of perfumes to chose from? I especially loved the variety and versatile of each one! If your debating on what new perfume to purchase, this is perfect for you, if you have a special someone who is a perfume junky, this is the gift for them!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Got this as a free gift when I went in store and bought the participating products and loved every single one of the samples given! Each fragrance lasts the entire day without being over-powering but quite nice throughout throughout my work day. Totally recommend for those trying to broaden your fragrance line!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I love sampler bags!!! Has anyone tried this one?
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
How much would this cost in can and are they musky fragrances?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
What is everyone's favorite scent in this box!?!
How do i get this sample? someone please explain the  procedure to me
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hamtramck, MI
How do I get this sample