BY SEPHORA

A collection of Sephora’s most popular scents—each one enchanting, stylish, and absolutely luxurious. Billionaire Boyfriend blends the rarest ingredients that will truly make you feel fabulous and classy, while Daisy is sweet and sophisticated with a playful innocence, creating instant allure. Clinique Happy is certain to make you, and those around you, smile, whereas the ultra-feminine Light Blue uplifts while capturing the joy of living. Lastly is Loverdose—alluring and addictive, this fragrance will make you feel powerful and attractive. Inside this box, you’ll find five samples of some of the most sought-after, spellbinding fragrances. Try them all and then bring the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem a rollerball-size version of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains samples of: (the exclusive scent certificate is good for one rollerball/fragrance pen of your favorite featured fragrance) - Kate Walsh's Boyfriend Billionaire Boyfriend – redeems to a rollerball - Clinique Happy– redeems to a rollerball - Diesel Loverdose – redeems to a rollerball - Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue – redeems to a fragrance pen - Marc Jacobs Daisy – redeems to a rollerball How it works: 1. Purchase the Fragrance Sampler as a gift or for yourself. 2. Sample the fragrances and choose a favorite. 3. Fill in the enclosed voucher. 4. Bring the voucher into a Sephora store and redeem it for a fragrance. Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. * Please visit our Store Locator to find a Sephora store near you. The voucher is not redeemable in Sephora inside JCPenney retail locations. see more...

Sephora Favorites Beauty To Go Fragrance Sampler For Her 0.05 oz
  • "The samples will last me forever and I got my favorite perfume out of it!" in 1 review
  • "I loved that it had a variety because the person who gave it to me did not know my favorite scents but this box gives you a chance to try out a few different ones and then you get a free rollerball version. " in 1 review
  • "They make a great gift because it gives who ever you are gifting these to an option." in 1 review
Tarmim K.
Wasn’t a huge fan of this perfume sampler. The samples are half filled so that was quite disappointing, couldn’t get more than 3 uses from each sample. I wouldn’t recommend getting this, youre better off purchasing a full size.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Michi G.
So I've herd of these little Sephora hacks about these small little sample fragrances! If you haven't herd, listen up. So you can get a set of fragrances for up to 60$, in these sets it comes with a variety of high end company's such as Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and more. Inside it has a a flyer which you can get a actual size bottle of any fragrance that you like from the set. ANY SIZE. Which if you think about it, you can get a $100 perfume bottle for 60, what a steal! And besides that, you can keep all the mini samples!
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
There is a decent range of floral, fresh, and spicy scents in this set. It's perfect for trying a variety of perfumes before committing to a full size bottle. Voucher doesn't expire! It gives you time to see how the perfumes wear in different situations. Some of the perfumes don't smell as described (e.g. Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte smells on me like a light girly fresh floral and I smell no woody notes).
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE perfume! So of course a sampler is a great choice for me. Sephora always has the newest and the most classic of the scents you are looking for. They stay up on the latest trends and frequently offer sales and free gifts with purchase. I recieved a sampler at discount with purchase and had a nice variety of good smelling high end perfumes to try!
Chinwe I.
Jamaica, NY
I love this perfume sampler because it makes it easier for me to experiment and fall in love with my favorite scent of that very moment. And the option of smelling different every day is so perfect for me, and I get to get opinions and response from people all around when they smell my perfume and give me compliments about it, makes the elimination process of which perfume to purchase in a full size bottle much easier.
Valerie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these gift sets!! They are great for when you aren't sure what to buy for someone. Normally, they come with a coupon for a free full size bottle of one perfume in the set. They are also super great for any man in your life whose looking for a new cologne. These are seriously the best!
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love sephora fragrance samplers! It's the perfect way to find a new scent to love without committing to a single bottle of something I like in the store at the time. These also make perfect gifts!
Hannah S.
Great variety! All smell so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great small sizes to travel with or throw in your purse for on the go. Smells are long lasting but are not too strong. I received as a gift. A great gift to give. Would recommend this product
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the different variety of scents but I feel they could offer a little more in these .. I love trying these out to make sure I like a scent before buying a bottle
Kayla D.
I love sampler bags!!! Has anyone tried this one?
How do i get this sample? someone please explain the  procedure to me
Tiffani W.
Lewistown, PA
Seems like a decent price. Anyone know if they are worth the time and money to try?
Llyell J.
How much would this cost in can and are they musky fragrances?
Llyell J.