Sephora Favorites Beauty Closet uploaded by Jana A.Sephora Favorites Beauty Closet uploaded by Christina H.Sephora Favorites Beauty Closet uploaded by Kristina M.

BY SEPHORA

A set with primers, liners, moisturizers, and more with coveted must-haves that our in-the-know Sephora staff reaches for every morning, noon, and night. Get a wardrobe of beauty essentials with our SEPHORA FAVORITES Beauty Closet. Loaded with our go-to skin-perfecting powders, lipsticks, nail polishes, fragrance, primers, oil, highly-pigmented eyeliners, hair primers, eye shadow, bronzers, moisturizers, and other must-haves, this collection is a gift set that's perfect for the beauty lover or yourself. With coveted brands, from Formula X to Bite Beauty to Josie Maran, this set will keep you prepared for every beauty look. This set contains: - 0.23 oz Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel - 0.04 oz Full-size Ardency Inn MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged eyeliner in Gold - 0.15 oz bare Minerals Mini READY™ Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent - Full-size Beautyblender® micro. mini sponge applicator - 0.34 oz Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ in Opal - 0.04 oz Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Flush - 0.24 oz Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black eau de parfum rollerball - 0.4 oz Full-size Formula X Nail Color in Fahrenheit - 0.33 oz Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - 0.16 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil - 0.12 oz Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat - 0.10 oz Lancome Paris Lip Lover in 355 Framboise Etoile - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 1 oz Living Proof Prime Style Extender - 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen® truth serum® collagen booster - 0.07 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Mono eye shadow in #32 Pop Idol - 0.25 oz Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light/Medium - 0.07 oz Stila Convertible Color in Peony - 0.11 oz Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in Park Ave Princess™ - 0.17 oz Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara see more...

Jazmine C.
Bloomington , CA
I personally love going to sephora and picking up value sets like these! There are so affordable and also they give you deluxe sample sizes so you can actually test out the products and see if you really like the product! If I'm a little iffy about certain products I love to buy smaller sizes so it doesn't feel like a waste of money so I'm a huge fan of this set because it had a little of everything.
Jennifer C.
Sephora Favorits Beauty Closet has everything I need with superior quality for the price. The brushes have outlasted my expectations and do not shed when I clean them. They also pick up makeup just right so I do not have to keep dipping back into the makeup. This is just one more go-to weapon in my arsenal of Sephora brand products.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
I can rate Sephora five stars all day! This package has literally everything a girl needs not to mention the product is top of the line. I could spend all of my money on any and all of the products in Sephora. If you haven't shopped here you are definitely missing out.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Great mixture of products. All are great and must haves, and I really love how all of these come together. This is a great value and the box is so cute. I would recommend to anyone! It's a wonderful value and I can't wait to see more of these!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love this kit it is great and the packaging is amazing it met my full expectations it is fun to use easy to apply and use and it is just a great thing to spend my money on and it is worth it and I would totally recommend it to others
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I love the Sephora favorites kits, they are an amazing deal. I've found so many great products just from buying a kit that had a product I already loved in it and I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg for everything.
Hannah S.
Clermont
This is an amazing box full of goodies! It is always amazing to test out samples before purchasing the real deal, but this box gives you DELUXE samples which is amazing! I would gift this to my sisters for sure!
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I love getting these little sets for gifts, they always have the best products of every type. I do wish that they would make it so you could create a full look with the products given
I just love it honestly! The size it comes on is super cute and I think everyone should buy it because it's something new you might want to try and yes I've this! And I would definitely buy its again!
Eldy S.
Chicago
I love these sample boxes they are a good price point and a great value if you wouldn't have got at lest one of the products that are in the box at lest you get to try
Evangelina P.
I've been looking for a kit similar to this anybody know if this is still available
Kerria H.
Sylvester, GA
Do u win this or get it for free
Maude G.
Chicoutimi
Is this worth the price?
Danielle M.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been looking everywhere for this kit! Does anyone know if it's still available? Is it worth the price?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Is this worth it!! I wanna try these