BY SEPHORA #40 in Makeup Tools

Jordan L.
I think the Sephora Disney Collection compact mirrors are great! They are beautiful and perfect for those that love Disney. They make a great collectors item too, but they are a little pricey.
Jennifer P.
I've collected as many of these compacts as i can and will definitely continue to. The quality is spot on, and while small, the compact does offer two mirrors. I absolutely love the little engravings on the back of these as well. They're all beautiful but this is one of my favorite ones, and my favorite scene from the little mermaid too!
Annette W.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. I'm a huge fan of Disney and Sephora, so when I heard they was a collaboration product I was excited. The mirror does it's job and is aesthetically pleasing but there is not to much more I can say about this product. The price is affordable and I highly recommend it.
Jenn J.
This was my far my favorite Disney collection from Sephora! I managed to get several of these gorgeous compact mirrors. And I gave them to my girl friends as gifts. The quality is lovely, and they've got some weight to them. They're so gorgeous.
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
I bought these for a friends daughter. They are absolutely gorgeous, sold at a good price, and easy to carry in your purse. Anyone who needs a good compact mirror this is the one to buy. Would definitely suggest buying this little thing!
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
 This is truly a beautiful mirror, but it does get beaten up very quickly. I had mine the instant it came out and within four days in my purse the back was scuffed and it looks pretty terrible. If it weren't so quick to scratch I would give it far more stars and I am very disappointed in that.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
I loved this collection! I'm a huge fan of ariel and Sephora so this was right up my alley. I loved all the products in this collection!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
These were amazing. I remember when this item was first launched. Everyone loved them and went crazy for these compact mirrors.
Mel-Amore J.
This is really lovely i have been using it for a long time now its really good for close ups and you can even use it in public if you think your makeup smudjed or whatever you can keep it in your purs makeup bag and more love it
jessii t.
bermuda
I dont own this but im giving it 5 stars anyway because a few of my friends have it and I think its absolutely stunning!
Does anyone actually know where these are available? They seem hard to find.
Victoria F.