SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette - Sparkle & Shine 20.5cmL x 13.5cmW x 2cmH (closed) uploaded by Stephanie D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette - Sparkle & Shine 20.5cmL x 13.5cmW x 2cmH (closed) uploaded by Karen H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette - Sparkle & Shine 20.5cmL x 13.5cmW x 2cmH (closed) uploaded by Karen H.

BY SEPHORA

An original, empty, magnetic makeup palette with a clear window to hold all of your favorite makeup in one easy place. Customize, simplify, and organize makeup of any brand with this sleek palette featuring a limited-edition leopard print for the holiday season. Remove eye shadow pans, blushes, powders, bronzer, and even lipsticks and concealers using the included metal key and instruction guide. Then place your favorite shades and brands in this Z Palette for a completely customized and interchangeable palette. The magnetic stickers let you instantly magnetize non-magnetic pans. This set contains: - Empty palette - 10 x Square metal stickers - 10 x Round metal stickers - Metal key to remove pans see more...

• I really want a z palette but I don't know if I would like it becau...2 Answers
  • How much is this product? 3 Answers
Alice F.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette - Sparkle & Shine 20.5cmL x 13.5cmW x 2cmH (closed)
This is so absolutely gorgeous and stunning with the gold glitter all around it. Zpalettes are my favorite to store my makeup geek and mac eyeshadow. I give it 4 out of 5 stars only because I think the price of this glittery palette is too high for a piece of cardboard and a magnet, albeit gorgeous
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful Z palette. Sold out online but can be found in Sephora stores. Great to hold single eyeshadows or blushes. Grab one if you can find it
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Got this during the Vib rouge sale. Gorgeous z palette sturdy. It is kinda pricy though I have a lot of z palettes
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most beautiful z palette I own! I purchased this product on the Sephora website in the fall of 2016. I believe I paid around thirty dollars for it. It's a little bigger than the large z palettes, and has a little more room inside similar to the dome z palettes. The gold glitter is gorgeous and doesn't flake off. It's a very sturdy palette and fits about twenty-eight standard size single eyeshadows. Overall I am extremely happy with this gold glitter Sephora z palette!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought one of hers recently best purchase ever! I literally put all my singles and samples from ipsy and it's so convenient since everything is in one place! And I still have room to add more to it
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My absolute favorite z palette to date. It's absolutely GORGEOUS. I use it for my highlighters because I couldn't see it casing anything less glittery than itself. Sturdy, spacious, gorgeous.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! It's beautiful, sturdy and bigger than the normal large z palette. Love the glitter and the fact that it doesn't flake off. A must have! I highly recommend grabbing this exclusive z palette from Sephora.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous zpalette! I love when Sephora has zpalettes! I have there Sephora edition also. Nice & sturdy! My fav!
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Kathleen lights talked about it and u had to get it
It's absolutely gorgeous love it
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will never buy a Zpalette again after the way the company and the owner has treated myself and others. Bullies and the worst customer service I've ever received.
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
How much is this product?
Aurelia R.
Aurelia R.
Fontana, CA
I really want a z palette but I don't know if I would like it because I like all my makeup organized. i would also love the sparkle and shine edition but I can't find it anywhere :(