SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Small uploaded by Danielle B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
The original, empty magnetic makeup palette with a clear window that can hold all of your favorite makeup in one easy place.

What it does:
Customize, simplify, and organize makeup of any brand in one sleek palette while downsizing bulky packaging and making touch-ups on the go a breeze. Remove eyeshadow pans, blushes, powders, bronzers—even lipsticks and concealers—from other palettes using the included metal spatula and instruction guide. Use the included metal stickers to magnetize non-metal pans instantly, and then place your favorite shades and brands in the Z Palette for a completely customized and interchangeable palette that's ready for any occasion. The Z Palette is perfect for storing refill versions of your favorite products, is eco-friendly, and is great for traveling.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have been thinking about buying a Zpalette for a few ye...1 Answers
  • I am someone who travels quite a lot. I fly on average ab...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Love having a few z-palettes on hand.  They are great for travel and I would definitely recommend.  It helps because depending on the trip you can customize it with the shades and makeup you will be needing.  Whether it's shadows or contour and highlighting shades, it's your perfect travel companion.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This is a great size z palette for me. I had a lot of eyeshadow samples and they weren’t getting used and now I have a place for them. It’s convenient and compact. Sleek andbit comes with magnets and deporting tool.
Elizabeth C.
These palettes have given new life to my old singles. Arranging them together makes it much more likely that I use them. Also I am happy that magnets are included, since many drugstore products come in non-metal pans.
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
This z palette is magnetic, which allows you to organize, store, and/or transport your eyeshadow or powder singles easily. The magnet is strong, so you don't have to worry about your products shifting around. This palette will hold a lot of singles for the price point.
Danielle B.
This was my first z pallet that I just wanted to depot and throw some singles in. It's smaller then I thought it would be, but the tool is very helpful. I thought the magnets would be my favorite part but it turned out most of the shadows I wanted to add were already magnetic. This is a great product but if I could go back, I would have grabbed be larger one.
christina s.
Fairfield, CT
It is amazing. I got this because I was looking for my first Z palette and it was the first I could find. It did not disappoint. I love the style and design of it, I was surprised on how many shadows I could fit starting out with z palettes for the first time, and I was just wowed on how easy it was! 5/5 would TOTALLY recommend
Andrea L.
FPO, AP
I just got mine about a week ago, and it's smaller than I expected, but I really like it. The tools work great, and the size is perfect for putting together a nice little pallet for work or going out of town for the weekend. I have a TooFaced duo bronzer and a select few summer eye shadow colors on mine.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I am very happy with my first z palette purchase from Sephora. It keeps my single shadows organized and I can customize when I need to travel. I like being able to have what I need in one location! I will be purchasing the larger z palette as well!
Jennifer S.
Best purchase I've made... At least this month!!! This is great for combining those favorite shadows from different palettes. I believe it has sped up my makeup routine, due to having all my favorite colors in one palette... Not having to dig out open several palettes. Depotting the shadows takes a little practice.
Hayley M.
Troup, TX
Love this so much!! I just got mine about a week ago and I'm obsessed. I had a ton of singles that I depotted and placed into this palette. So happy with this purchase and I may even get another soon. :)
Melanie M.
Goodyear, AZ
I am someone who travels quite a lot. I fly on average about 4 times per year and do even more road trips. I never know what makeup to bring and was thinking of making my own z palette with shadows, a blush, a bronzer, a highlight, and a contour powder. For those who have Z palettes, is it worth it? And what size should I get?
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
I have been thinking about buying a Zpalette for a few years now. This one se ms like a good size to start with, is it worth the price?.

Sephora