SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Double Sided uploaded by Kathy P.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
The original, empty magnetic makeup palette with a clear window that can hold all of your favorite makeup in one easy place.

What it does:
Customize, simplify, and organize makeup of any brand in one sleek palette while downsizing bulky packaging and making touch-ups on the go a breeze. Remove eyeshadow pans, blushes, powders, bronzers—even lipsticks and concealers—from other palettes using the included metal spatula and instruction guide. Use the included metal stickers to magnetize non-metal pans instantly, and then place your favorite shades and brands in the Z Palette for a completely customized and interchangeable palette that's ready for any occasion. The Z Palette is perfect for storing refill versions of your favorite products, is eco-friendly, and is great for traveling.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Adrienne S.
I think the design of this palette is really cute - I really like the simple but elegant black and white stripes. However, although I got this palette on sale, I wasn't really a fan of the double-sided nature of this palette. At first, I thought I'd love it - I mean, more space for more eyeshadows, right? But I like being able to see all my shadows at once, next to each other, so having to turn the palette upside down to see the rest of your colors isn't really my cup of tea. If you don't mind that aspect, then I think you might really like this palette, but it just wasn't for me.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this empty palette it's a great option for customizing your own palette with your Own chose of colors! It's great for on the go so you don't have to bring several different palettes you can just bring this one and have a variety of colors for different eye looks. It holds the shadows in place very well. Some may say the price seems a little high but for the amount of shadows it holds and the concept of it it's so worth every dollar!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
A while back I ordered a Bare Minerals set that came in its own box and it didn't fit in my train case. So after searching around, I picked up the Z Palette so I could pry out the eye shadow/blusher from the larger box and store it. It was very simple to mount the magnet strips on the eye shadow trays; only took a few minutes. I'm very happy with this item.
Tawny F.
Z palates are good but Tends to be a bit heavy but work better then most. I had Mac palettes in the past and they break easy. They fit and good amount of Shadows and blushes great for downsizing your kit
Dipal P.
Happy valley, OR
This palette is perfect to put your favorite eye shadow color in and have all your favorites/daily used colors in one palette. I do find this product expensive but it is worth it because you can customize the palette with so many colors.
Danakai W.
Bremerton
I bought this for a friend for christmas and she loves it! she had been wanting an empty magnetic palette & this was half off when I bought it 👍🏻
chelsea l.
Englishtown, NJ
I recently got makeup geek shadows and thought I would have to order a z palette online but I walked into Sephora and saw this and it's great!
Julia P.
Hagerstown, MD
Great for just picking up a few shadows and packing them for on the go occasions! Compact and durable. Magnet is super strong.
jasmine p.
West Lafayette, IN
EVERYONE NEEDS A Z PALETTE! If your new to makeup or have a huge collection like me this palette helps SO much when organizing!
Jaclyn H.
Cabot, AR
These are amazing for singled pan eye shadows! A pallets are life savers when it comes to basically making your own pallet
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Does it fit blushes?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Anything cheaper but comparable out there?