SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75

SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75" x 3.75" x 0.65

BY SEPHORA

The original, empty magnetic makeup palette with a clear window that can hold all of your favorite makeup in one easy place. Customize, simplify, and organize makeup of any brand in one sleek palette while downsizing bulky packaging and making touch-ups on the go a breeze. Remove eye shadow pans, blushes, powders, bronzers even lipsticks and concealers from other palettes using the included metal spatula and instruction guide. Use the included metal stickers to magnetize non-metal pans instantly, and then place your favorite shades and brands in the Z Palette for a completely customized and interchangeable palette that's ready for any occasion. The Z Palette is perfect for storing refill versions of your favorite products, is eco-friendly, and is great for traveling. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75
SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75" x 3.75" x 0.65
Buy on Sephora
Joy P.
I just L0VE this sephora z pallete !! It's amazing and my first experience with magnetic. I have a lot of individual shadows that don't get used because there tossed in the drawer so this keeps everything together !! I bought also several sephora shadows to make my own little palette, this idea is brilliant. It also comes with everything so it's easy to use! SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75" x 3.75" x 0.65
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Got this for Christmas and glad I asked for it! The packaging is super cute and like that it includes the adhesives to add to the magnets in the kit. I already put in my favorite blush and shadows in the palette and feel I should get one just for eye shadows or just for blushes and bronzers. The magnetic strips work well for the most part, I've had one or two shadows that keep floating around
Karen P.
How about no?Z palette used to be good. I kept 2 in my kit. But after their collar with Sephora, things started taking a dive. They recently came out with a new product, which I saw a lot of my colleges testing and also inquiring as to the price. On instagram, the owner of Z palette must have lost her mind because these are the responses to the price inquiries I saw this weekend. This behavior is not only unprofessional, but completely inappropriate. I will NOT be using or recommending the use of any of their products and I hope that this goes for anyone else who sees this review. Bad business.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I'm very satisfied with this baby z pallet! It's my first experience with owning a magnetic pallet but the tools and metal backings included made transitioning pressed powders from their pots to the pallet very easy! It's only $10 from #Sephora and it's great if you just have a small number of pressed powders you wish to consolidate. I run into the problem of having so many different shadows in separate pots that I never actually get to look at my options when I'm doing my makeup. This way I've been able to consolidate and I even added a highlighter and a blush to my baby z so that I can grab it and go if I'm on the run!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I love how you can customize your palette to your liking. They even come with magnets to stick on your makeup pot if it doesn't magnetize to the palette. There sturdy and hard, to keep your makeup safe. I have already made a couple of Z palette to my liking. I have my neutrals to colorful once, and of different name brands. I absolutely love it. I would totally recommend them to every single makeup lover.
Avery B.
I have a love hate relationship with my z palette. Yes, it is helpful with keep all of my go-to makeup in one place, but it's almost impossible to get most makeup out of the packaging! Sephora brand eye single eye shadows (I've noticed the other powder face products don't work) seem to be the only ones that have the small hole to pry out the pan. You can buy refills from other brands that don't have packaging, but not all brands do that. Since I couldn't get all of my favorite powder products into my z palette, I've ended up having to carry around lots of the compacts that's I hoped to get rid of after purchasing this.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
This isn't rocket science and I'm sure many of you have already thought of this but I thought I'd share for those of you who haven't. I buy ipsy every month and it drove me crazy having all these small sample size things lingering around! I decided to buy the Sephora z palette for $10 and put all my small samples in it! Now I'm clutter free!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this palette at Sephora because it was the only one they carried in store. I wish they would have had bigger ones because I'm already running out of space for my single pan eyeshadows, blushes, and highlights. I also with it came with more magnetic stickies.
Kenzie B.
Saint Paul, MN
I had never had single eye shadows before and I wanted to grab two ABH single eye shadows at Sephora one day and I was looking for a small and cheap Z palette and I came across this little guy. Now I use this for bringing a few single eye shadows with me on trips or when I'm going to do other people's makeup. I've had it for a year and a half now and it still isn't breaking down and is in good condition!!
Kelsey L.
This is a good refill palette for eyeshadows ,powder,etc.This is also good if you want to make your own custom palette.The thing I dont like is that it can get messy or unclean very easy and when i try to wipe it off it gets stuck to the sides of the palette. I would buy the mufe metal palette next time.
Christine Mae M.
Is this heavy
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where are they usually located in the Sephora store?
Tracey M.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
How many sephora eyeshadows can this hold?