SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75

SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75" x 3.75" x 0.65

BY SEPHORA

The original, empty magnetic makeup palette with a clear window that can hold all of your favorite makeup in one easy place. Customize, simplify, and organize makeup of any brand in one sleek palette while downsizing bulky packaging and making touch-ups on the go a breeze. Remove eye shadow pans, blushes, powders, bronzers even lipsticks and concealers from other palettes using the included metal spatula and instruction guide. Use the included metal stickers to magnetize non-metal pans instantly, and then place your favorite shades and brands in the Z Palette for a completely customized and interchangeable palette that's ready for any occasion. The Z Palette is perfect for storing refill versions of your favorite products, is eco-friendly, and is great for traveling. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75
SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby - 5.75" x 3.75" x 0.65
Buy on Sephora
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is so helpful and convenient if you have individual pans. I found that I never reached for any of my single shadows because a palette was so much quicker to grab and complete a look with. Once I filled this with my pans, I find that I actually reach for this a lot more than I used to. It's great for travel, and if you want to switch up colors quick. I love that it comes with tools to help you get a pan out of a palette (if necessary), and it includes some metal pieces that have a sticky side to attach to a shadow that might not be magnetic. I also love that it's deep; I don't have to worry about the shadows hitting the lid and making a mess. It stays closed really well (the magnetic clasp is very good quality). I had a little trouble finding this in store at Sephora, but I just made sure to keep my eyes open (or you can get it online). It's definitely worth the money, and if a palette you love ever ends up breaking or you only have a few shades left, this is a great way to keep using it.
Racheal K.
So, I've been using this palette for a while and have a MAC pan and three Anastasia pans from the contour kit and I have room to probably fit three or four pans of eyeshadow. I bought this because it was only $10 and I was so surprised!! So, I purchased it and realized how thick it was. Comparing it to a regular Z-palette this Sephora one is definitely bigger. I unfortunately don't need a big one like that but I just kept it because I needed a Z-palette for my pans so I didn't have to travel with 3 different palettes.
I gave it a 3 because I would have liked a smaller size and the magnet isn't that strong (holds my Anastasia pans amazingly!! Just not my MAC). Just a personal preference!
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I was disappointed in how not durable this item is. The sides are made of cardboard and the window is made of flimsy plastic. The magnetic backings do not adhere well and the prying key that comes with it is not very useful. I found that the easiest way to depot makeup pans was to melt the case to the point that I could push the pan out from the bottom with something metal, and then stick it to a magnetic backing without removing the glue in order to get it to adhere.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My first z palette, it's adorable. i have muji cases so i don't really care for condensing my palettes and cases, but i had some singles from birchbox/ipsy that bothered me. so i ordered the baby and it's the perfect size. i love the magnetic strips and key that came with it, and how strong the magnetic base is. also, the plastic clear window is a nice sturdy material.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Love this. My first Z Pallet. The spatula to depot does nothing for me. It ended up breaking a few of my eyeshadows. It was not a big deal because I was practicing on eyeshadows I did not care about too much. I would recommend using a thin knife to remove the eyeshadows instead. I want to get another. The $10 is totally worth what you get!
Vanesa P.
I love the size and color of this z palette. I think it's a great price for what it does and I love the idea of it. I'm adding my favorite eye shadows on this palette and I really enjoy it. Most of the eye shadows I put in it are from morphe and they are already magnetic so the added magnets can be used for other products!
Alexis B.
I freaked out when I found this at my local Sephora! I had been recently looking for a Z•palette and I didn't really feel like ordering online so when I saw this I had to get it. It was priced at 10$. I definitely think it is the perfect size especially for on the go or travel. I was able to fit 12 2g pans inside of this.
Kaytie P.
Redlands, CA
Recently purchased my first z palette from sephora and I'm hooked. I love being able to customize it and put all my go to shadows in it. It's light weight and comes with magnetic strips for items that aren't already magnetized. I'll be Purchasing another z palette in the near future.
Julia M.
This is incredibly convenient to have especially if you have a lot of individual shades so you can have them all together. They even come with magnetics in case your shadows aren't magnetized on the back. I currently own three z palettes and will recommend them to everyone!
Eliana M.
Really happy I got this! It comes with the Z-Palette and some magnetic strips for pans that aren't magnetic. Its only $10 and its worth it considering it comes with the magnets. Its so nice for traveling and I use it for all the single shadows I get from Morphe and ABH
Christine Mae M.
Is this heavy
Tracey M.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
How many sephora eyeshadows can this hold?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where are they usually located in the Sephora store?