SEPHORA COLLECTION Yuma Bella Summer Bag Collection Purse W 7

SEPHORA COLLECTION Yuma Bella Summer Bag Collection Purse W 7" x H 4" x D 3/4"

BY SEPHORA

A collection of stylish cosmetic bags splashed with silver and gorgeous details. Organize and store all of your beauty essentials with this collection of flashy, chic bags. Each tote was created by emerging designer Yuma Bella and inspired by stunning natural wonders. The blend of spandex, foil, and leather creates a unique, holographic finish, sure to turn heads everywhere you go. A native of Costa Rica, designer Yuma Bella turns her love of the tropical country into bags adorned with beautiful colors and textures. The emerging designer enjoys the combination of beauty and practicality, and as Yuma says, “All a woman has to do is add an ID and a credit card, and she is ready to go!” see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Yuma Bella Summer Bag Collection Purse W 7
SEPHORA COLLECTION Yuma Bella Summer Bag Collection Purse W 7" x H 4" x D 3/4"
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bag. i can keep my make up inside and just put it in my bag. I love the color and it is so elegant and cute. I am in love with this bag.....and Sephora make up in general. I want to keep using their products as an alternative to my daily routine.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and love it it's a perfect fit in my bag for like some of my makeup and things to keep in there without spilling it on my purse it's perfect :) I have a Michael kors purse and this fits in there and doesn't take up to much room
Rita B.
Rita B.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bag. It's handy and spacious enough for a few travel sized makeup products. I travel every now and then and this bag has come with me every time. Purchased in New York City. I am very satisfied!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the looks of this product, I use them all the time. You can keep on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Friend had this bag she like it a lot easy to carry around in her purse. Check it out it's a cute style
Cara H.
Cara H.
La Crosse, WI
Its the cutest make-up bag and its a fantastic size. Not too big and easy to travel with. Its fabulous.
Dariela N.
Dariela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cosmetic bag, it's too cute and it fits all you need to carry it in your wallet, I love it because it's shiny like everything I like! It is of excellent quality and I have been using it and it has not deteriorated, I recommend it to girls who want a bag for their makeup very good and that it lasts, it is easy to clean and fits YOU EVERYTHING!
RHEA D.
RHEA D.
Thane
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.