BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A fast-acting miracle-worker, this specialized serum is designed specifically to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet.

What it does:

Instantly smooth your complexion and relax features for a more youthful look with a non-sticky, gel-cream formula infused with a potent dose of marine collagen that plumps the skin and helps increase natural collagen production.

What else you need to know:

• Suitable for all skin types.
  • Safe for sensitive skin.
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
  • Paraben-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
This serum is awesome. I bought it because of the reviews and it was worth every penny. My skin thanked me for this and I will definitely be buying more as I can see a different on my skin.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I use all sorts of different Sephora products they can send me a sample after sample and I use all of those instead of spending any money on one because I haven’t found one that I absolutely have to have yet.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I personally get wrinkles around my face a lot even for being young. I've tried and searched for all kinds of wrinkle fighting products and none of the others have worked as great as this one! You notice results very fast, and it actually works!
Quincy B.
San Diego, CA
When you can physically see the change after using a product that means it works! The wrinkle-fighting serum corrects and prevents wrinkles in a noticeable amount of time.
Kristin W.
Maryville, MO
This product is gentle on the skin and didn't have me breaking out, it exceeded any expectations that I had. The packaging wasn't too bad!! Its very pretty.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This serum isn't crazy expensive it works great. my mom has felt a huge improvement. will be giving these out as Christmas gifts.
Natalia M.
 este suero especializado está diseñado específicamente para reducir la aparición de arrugas, líneas finas y patas de gallo.  Instantáneamente suavizar su máscara y relajar características para una apariencia más joven con una fórmula de gel-crema sin pegajosa infundida con una dosis potente de colágeno marino que plumps la piel y ayuda a aumentar la producción de colágeno natural.
vanessa t.
Um otimo serium qualidade altima os resultados são incríveis verdadeiro um exelente produtos amando
When I went in the store they said you use it on your face and eye area, but I forgot to ask if it's okay to use on your eyelids. Would it irritate my eyes if I used it on my eyelids?
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help get rid of wrinkles?