BY SEPHORA

A palette for face and eyes with eyeshadows, blushes, and luminizers. This travel-size palette contains nine matte and shimmering eyeshadows, two blushes, and a luminizer to perfect any makeup look. With universal and easy-to-wear shades, this set features everything you need for a glowing complexion on the go. This set contains: - 9 x 0.03 oz/ 0.9 g Eyeshadows - 2 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Blushes - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Highlighter

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How much does it cost? Are these items still on the face ...1 Answers
  • does anyone have this awsome palette does it worth it 2 Answers
angela m.
The eyeshadows are so buttery omg! I love it! I used it up so often! It has neutrals so it’s a perfect for take it to go to anywhere and it has a mirror!!! Although it would be nice if they do better improvement with the cheek palette and the highlight. I barely use it but I was disappointed that it didn’t have a bronzer. But that’s alright!
VASmakeup w.
Bellerose, NY
This pallet is such a cute pallet! The packaging itself is amazing1 There is also a mirror inside and it's quite large which I do appreciate. The eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and the first row of shadows is what I tend to go for. The only that I do have a complaint about is the highlighter and that's cause compared to other highlighters it's not that "blinding' but that's just a personal preference. If you like subtle highlighters this pallet is perfect for you! I also love the price range and it is very affordable.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I bought thos pallet and i just love how much you can use it. The colors are pigmented well and stay on for me all day. The two blushes are good every day colors and the highlighter is pretty. Well worth the $16 for this basic little pallet
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
The variety of eye colors is great, and they're all long lasting. They don't easily rub off. The highlighter is a little dark for my skin tone, but I still love it mixed with a lighter shade. The blushes are probably my new favorites. If you like wearing neutral eye colors but want a little shimmer, this palette has them all! Plus the packaging is just so cute.
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Stars - Face & Eye Palette this product is so pretty, I got it as a Christmas present and the pigment of the eyeshadow are unbelievable!!
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
My husband got me this as a gift while he was in Dubai on a business trip and omg I’m in love so beautiful the eyeshadows blend great and are super pigmented the highlighter and blush are also beautiful
Abby B.
Clarence Center
I loved the packaging of this product, it just screamed WINTER...the highlight and blushes were nice nothing spectacular, but nice. The eyeshadows were ok they weren’t very strong in color. Price was fine considering it was from, well Sephora.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Adorable palette! It has a bit of everything in it! I bought mine at Sephora around the holidays and think it’s awesome! It’s very sparkly, the shades are buildable and it offers a great variety of colors!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
For $16 bucks you can't beat this deal. The colors are pigmented and it feels buttery smooth. I actually think I like this formula better than the mixology eyeshadow palette, which I thought was just okay.
Kayla L.
Green Bay
I love the highlighter and blushes, they’re creamy. I barely use the eyeshadow because I have most of them in other palettes but I would buy just the highlighter if they sold it.
Choubaila M.
does anyone have this awsome palette does it worth it
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
How much does it cost? Are these items still on the face after the long day?