BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
This is one of my favorite lip colors, it's pigmented so well & the cream is so smooth. Def recommend it to all my friends.
Julia M.
Marysville, CA
love love love this I love matte style of lipstick it's my go to every single day it's great I regiment it to all my girla
Amanda R.
Richmond, CA
This color looks beautiful on the lips, when i got i loved it. And everyone would ask where i got it from. Amazing producy.
Danielle W.
Gadsden
This product wasn’t for me I wanted to try something different but it was just weird I’ll stick to plain regular lipsticks
Jacsiry T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how it give my lips a natural pink. It's a really good product, and doesn't dry your lips like other matte products.
Felicity B.
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
I’ve tried many matte lips but this one is by far my favorite that I’ve tried. It’s long lasting and very easy to apply! ❤️
Shianna H.
I have the like burgundy Color in this and love😍 I want more of these lip stains they are the best thing that's came out!!
Mia L.
Didn't like wasn't very matte at and color was way off color chart. Waste of money don't waste your time or money or energy
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
nice colour, nice creamy texrure, mosturized lips for all day. smell really nice snd not sticky like the other lip creams.
Stephen H.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Macy's
Awesome product it is amazing worth buying it. It was packaged very nicely and I bought my cousin one and she loved it too.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.