BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Kaya K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Absolutely love it! Velvety finish and doesn't flake off or dry out your lips. It also doesn't settle very fine in the creases
Mahi S.
This product was alright, color didn’t really do to much for me, it lasted all day but i wouldn’t buy this specific color again
Brittany T.
Spring, TX
I love love love this matte lip cream! One of my all time favorites. The color choice is endless, I would recommend to anyone
Julie P.
Review for: Other more...
Feels great on the lips, super lightweight but great pigment. Doesn’t stay on all day which is why I did not give it 5 stars.
Emina V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Great product made my face feel tight after using. Noticed an obvious difference in my skin after first use. Great packaging
Nataly C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Really good matee lips , great tones for my olive skin , leaves them soft , definitely met my expectations for matte lipstick
Oriana R.
Awesome product ! Love the texture and pigment of the matte lip cream. Works amazing and gives such a nice shade and finish.
Heather S.
Saint Paul
It makes me lips geel full. I love this and the way it shows the beauty. It is perfect for me and where I go when I wear it!
Lisa S.
La Crosse, WI
I received this in one of my subscription boxes and fell in love with it. It is super creamy and easy to apply. Long lasting.
Leanna L.
p.o. box 8173
Ok I will call in a minute Uriah is give me a hard week also because she has to drive me there and you also have to call and
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.