BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Tina M.
Philadelphia, PA
You will never be disappointed with Sephora's Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream. It feels like a dream on your lips. So smooth going on and will last throughout your day. Great product.
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
Im the type to wear alot of lipstick but sometimes it can rubb off. So i preffer matte lip creams because they will moisture your lips and wont dry them but still have the matte finish.
Jenny R.
Redwood City, CA
I love matte lipsticks and this is definitely a go to, the color is just nice and your lips don't feel clumpy while you have it on. It is very smooth on your lips and I just adore it!
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Great for outdoor events. Makes my lips feel moisturized too. Very impressed. I was skeptical at first but I was shocked to find out how well it made my lips look and feel! Awesome
Iana H.
New Orleans, LA
I like it because it is matte and eventhough it is very creamy, not dry lips, has an excellent pigmentation and lip shades are really very nice and its so cute .
Lindsey C.
Starke, FL
When I heard Sephora released their Wonderful Cushion Matte lip cream I ordered it instantly. It's so light weight and EXTREMELY long lasting. Definitely my go to lip cream! 💖💖
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Love the matte look. Great for any occasion. This brand is a little pricey but with every penny it lasts for hours you don't have to worry about applying every few hours or so
Antonia P.
Newport News, VA
I like this product because it makes my lips soft and because of the creamy feel of it. I just don't think it compares to my Kat Von d liquid matte that I wear every day!
Sandra O.
South Beloit, IL
This is my favorite lip cream. I love mattes and nothing glossy and this really is the perfect lipstick for someone like me who doesn't like their lips to EVER LOOK SHINY
Gracey A.
Oneida, TN
i wish there were more colors in the collection. i hate the applicator. i feel like it could be more precise without the applicator. it dries out my lips and im not a fan
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.