BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
lex f.
Bridgeton, NJ
This cream dries matte on your lips but doesn't last long. The color is wonderful and it has a lot of options but you must use a straw to drink to make it last which is a bummer but is the price we pay with a lot of lipsticks and lip colors. but is till nice to wear
Crystal C.
Wakefield, MA
Bought the pink one and returned it the same day. First of all i dislike the packaging, the cushion and the smell. I also couldn't get that lip cream off my lips or my Tshirt for days...I also disliked the hot pink color it was like something out of the 90s
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
I really love this product! It is matte but it dries and doesn't leave my lips feeling too dry which a lot of matte products do. Definitely purchasing more of these!
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
My darling, I thought I'd never see you again! This is my favorite neutral lipstick ever. It's such a unique shade and so many similar shades pull way too grey. Not this baby. I can not find a dupe that even comes close and I was so sad it was discontinued. So, welcome back Cava and please restock ASAP!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
I got to try this in the store just once and I wish it weren't sold out online! This was actually awesome to me, and u halt want to bit it once they are back in stock
Veronica H.
Hanceville, AL
I love that I can use this when I do not feel like wearing a bold color. I have only purchased this product once. It lasts for a decent amount of time. It met my expectations very well, I enjoy using this product. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Alyssa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
Sephora always has excellent products and I jumped on the matte bandwagon for ease of use at Sephora who just happened to have a cute package of matte lip cream which lasts 8 hours on any given day. I would buy this again as it's more than worth the cost.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Beautiful and smooth! This cream softened, smoothd and added just the right amount of color to my lips. It didn't crease, get cakey or stick to my teeth. Easy to put on and it lasts very long. I highly recommend it!
Diana G.
Oakland, CA
Unlike many matte lipsticks that leave your lips are cracked and feeling very dry this one did the complete opposite, my lips did not crack and/or feel crackly or look crackly throughout the day. The matte lip cream did last very well throughout the day.
Yenifer K.
Streamwood, IL
I have it in my portfolio of work I carry with me for all sides is my saves lives. abeses I Ponco in my pocket because it is so easy to apply that I can use in every moment I'm at work
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.