BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Jenn S.
Midland, MI
This lipstick offered a great matte lip without the intense drying that often comes with matte lipstick. It lasted throughout the day without flaking or disappearing and the packaging looks great to boot. I'd recommend it to others.
Maranda M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is hard to find a matte lip that doesn't dry up or feel super tight and chalky on your lips. This collection from Sephora however leaves your lips feeling buttery with a matte look. Moisturizing at the same time!
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
love sephora cushion matte lip cream it last all day for me. i got this from the sephora store in the mall and meet my expectations for sure last all dyad very easy to apply and use. I told all my friends and family to get this and I know some of them have already.
Rae H.
Its a great product, keeps your lips nice and sooth. I bought it at my local Sephora store. It was a little pricey but it was of good value. It was my first time using the product. It was really matte but not harsh on my lips for hours and I would definitely buy again.
Ashley S.
Sephora is a great brand, good quality. Very easy to apply, I am picky about matte lip products but this one doesn't make my lips feel so dry, they're creamy and satin.
Vicci F.
Tenstrike, MN
Okay these are super pigmented and creamy!!!! They are so easy to apply and smell great. Great colors and super fun packaging. In love!! definitely going to buy again.
lex f.
Bridgeton, NJ
This cream dries matte on your lips but doesn't last long. The color is wonderful and it has a lot of options but you must use a straw to drink to make it last which is a bummer but is the price we pay with a lot of lipsticks and lip colors. but is till nice to wear
Jane P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I love the Sephora collection wonderful cushion
matt lip cream. It makes my lips stand out, and
it doesn't dry like the usual matt lip sticks. Its soft
and I have been using it for a while because it is
that great. I recommend, and I would buy over and
over again.
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
I really love this product! It is matte but it dries and doesn't leave my lips feeling too dry which a lot of matte products do. Definitely purchasing more of these!
Crystal C.
Wakefield, MA
Bought the pink one and returned it the same day. First of all i dislike the packaging, the cushion and the smell. I also couldn't get that lip cream off my lips or my Tshirt for days...I also disliked the hot pink color it was like something out of the 90s
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.