BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Ann G.
Este labial en particular ha sido mi favorito, me lo trajo una tia super especial que es maquilladora y me lo super recomendo, no reseca mis labios, el tono es tal cual al de la presentación, es genial
Nina M.
brampton
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a fan of this colour it stays on for a few minutes and then just washes off if it is not easy to apply because of the cushion It should have a thin applicator to apply the gloss. As the cushion makes it difficult to apply.
Abi G.
Puebla
Muy buen producto aunque a mi no me quedo el color por mi tono de piel, pero eso no quiere decir que el producto en sí es muy bueno
sia B.
Review for: Other more...
Bon produit dans l’ensemble mais cependant je le trouve difícil à appliquer, l’embout ne me plaît pas forcément, il y a mieux..
Priya R.
Kolkata
Review for: 06 Wonderful Purple, 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Sephora lips stains are some of my absolute favourites. Quality and price, they’re absolutely the best. They last all day. Easy to apply and amazingly comfortable. They dry completely matte and don’t transfer at all so you can eat and drink and kiss....😉. Try just one color and I’m sure you’ll go back for more. They have around 40 shades ranging from nudes to pinks, reds, purples, browns, blacks and even blues.
Peggy S.
DearI want to introduce myself and my daughter I am peggy schaefer and together with my daughter Jolaya we live in the Netherlands .. I have been working at douglas for 12 years and now as a makeup artist for several years ... my daughter is still sitting at school but is very interested in make-up skincare and clothing because she works at CoolCat herself and I have continued for my own and recently we are making videos on facebook about many brands such as chanel dior loreal and much more ... that is how we came into contact with your store and have already made different types of make-up ... and I also regularly test these ... now my question is whether we are with you now on the pr-list ... our name on facebook is "Boss babes Beauty Bar" under this name we have three other groups where a special for the skin care and make-up of Nuskin ... the other sites are all for make-up tutorials and skincare too esten and that's where all videos come up, we also stand under this name on instagram with two sites on twitter on snapchat on whatssapp and recently on youtube ... so hopefully you have enough information about me and my daughter Jolaya .. I will give our further details below.Mvg Peggy SchaeferWillem-Alexanderstraat 46155 LL PuthThe Netherlands01-11-1978Jolaya WeissWillem-Alexanderstraat 46144 LL PuthThe Netherlands06-04-2002
Jehan D.
Review for: 06 Wonderful Purple, 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Amazing lip stain...i love it so much... It's for everyday... for anywhere... It's easily...and give good results..
Marjorie L.
Los Angeles
The ONLY reason I didn't give five stars was on the sides of my upper lip, the lipstick fades away very quickly
Jen R.
Feels amazing and you get what you pay for people ! Own it today :p again I'm only writing in this because I have to
Jacyellen S.

I used every line, and I say with certainty that the products are of the highest quality, durable and at an affordable price, I recommend it to everyone, it's worth it.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.