BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Salenna W.
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
I saw this product on Instagram so you know I had to go to the store and buy it. This was my first lip stain and they were getting trendy so I was looking forward to trying it out. The sponge was something I haven’t seen before in lip products and it truly made the application a whole different experience. The product felt moisturizing and spread evenly. Overall it was great but I really hope there was a better color selection cause I really wasn’t a big fan of this one.
Darlene R.
Reseda, CA
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Use this product for a video and it worked really well the only reason why I did not give it a five star is because it was darker than I thought it was and I did purchase it online and I had already opened it and I didn’t need it for the video at the time so I thought hey why not use it and then after I ended up not liking how strong it was because I’m more of a neutral person so that is why I gave her the first time but aside from that product is really good
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: 06 Wonderful Purple more...
I received this product as a gift as well. I do enjoy the formula, and I like the applicator for a change. I just don’t like this color on myself, and I haven’t left it on long enough to know how long it lasts.
Kim B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Bought this on sale in Sephora. Such a great product! I actually love the rounded sponge applicator. It smoothes out the edges of the product and creates an easy way to diffuse the product on the lip. Honesty would buy this again for the cheap price. Love the color for summer it is my go to
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I adore every color in these! They are comfortable and very lightweight. I hardly remember that I'm even wearing anything on my lips. The price is right as well. The only drawback is I do have to reapply several times throughout the day, but it fades nicely so I don't mind too much
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
This product works really well as creamy as ability finish it’s really pretty. Although you can get the same by getting a very good namebrand liquid Matt lipstick or matte lipstick it’s self. I’m not sure if I would buy it again but it was very nice to try.
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: 06 Wonderful Purple more...
I love this product!!! The colors available are so vibrant & beautiful on. The packaging of this product is very pretty too & for the price I think this product works amazingly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a vibrant lip stain!
Xitlalli G.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Other more...
added this to my cart just to bump my total so I would get free shipping, but this may be the best lip product I've tried! My lips are pretty small and VERY dry (especially this time of year) so I've been trying to find a lip product I can wear without checking it out in the mirror over and over again. I literally feel like this product was made for me! I've tried Kylie's lip kits, YSL's cream stain, Bite lip crayons .. etc.. but after an hour or so my lips are chapped and mis-colored. NOT ANYMORE!! I originally ordered Wonderful Purple, but I'm getting the whole collection now!
Shayla C.
This is a great lipstick. With most matte lipsticks they usually make your lips feel very dry. Well not with this lipstick it goes on very smooth and feels creamy. Your lips stay moisturized the whole day. It doesn't kiss off easily. I get lots of compliments with this product.
tiffany t.
charlotte
very great product i loovvve i got it for christmas and it works amazing and last alll day!! the color is soo pretty and fits me very well!! i really recommend and i would definitely buy again!! a bit pricy but definitely worth the price
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
Ruby W.