BY SEPHORA #23 in Lip Stain

What it is:
A full-coverage lip stain that comes with a cushion-tip applicator to create bold, pigmented looks and is made with shea butter for ultimate comfort.

What it does:
This new shea butter-enriched formula comes with a flexible cushion applicator that enables you to create two ultra-trendy looks: a gradient effect gives lips a just-bitten look, and a high-coverage effect creates the look of fuller lips. The formula offers intense color and a powdery, matte finish.

Research results:
In a consumer use test tested on 22 voluntary participants, after 14 days of use:
- 91% found it easy to apply
- 86% found that the product was long lasting
- 91% found that the product had a comfortable texture

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a full lip look, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply from the center to the corners of your mouth.

-For a gradient effect, gently squeeze the tube to dispense the product.
-Apply only at the center and use the side of the cushion applicator to smudge the color outward to the corners of your mouth.

06 Wonderful Purple ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

03 Wonderful Magenta ingredients:

Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Silica, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
  • "I'm so in love with this lip cream and the color I love how it feels and looks on my lips .. Just love it " in 136 reviews
  • "I love this one because it doesn't leave cracks on your lip and it's very easy to apply on and is long lasting " in 28 reviews
Salenna W.
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
I saw this product on Instagram so you know I had to go to the store and buy it. This was my first lip stain and they were getting trendy so I was looking forward to trying it out. The sponge was something I haven’t seen before in lip products and it truly made the application a whole different experience. The product felt moisturizing and spread evenly. Overall it was great but I really hope there was a better color selection cause I really wasn’t a big fan of this one.
Lisa B.
WILLISTON, ND
Loved the color and it lasted for a good amount of time. Putting it on was a little weird. The cushion makes it so it isn't as bright, which I didn't like. Felt like I was wasting product with the cushion. Once I got it on my lips and spread out evenly, I loved it. It was a good deal for the price too!
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: 06 Wonderful Purple more...
I received this product as a gift as well. I do enjoy the formula, and I like the applicator for a change. I just don’t like this color on myself, and I haven’t left it on long enough to know how long it lasts.
Kim B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
Bought this on sale in Sephora. Such a great product! I actually love the rounded sponge applicator. It smoothes out the edges of the product and creates an easy way to diffuse the product on the lip. Honesty would buy this again for the cheap price. Love the color for summer it is my go to
Meghan C.
Tampa
Wow, didnt expect to love this as much as I did. It is muchhhh more pigmented than I expected as a stain, which is a little misleading. It is more of a lip cream/stain hybrid. Which is really unique. It's very hydrating and doesnt separate when it sets but it is not what I consider a stain.
Aelim _.
Review for: 03 Wonderful Magenta more...
I loved this matte lip cream. I use this almost every day. The tint is so perfect against my skin complexion and I would definitely recommend it. This product was soo easy to use. I really really love this.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I adore every color in these! They are comfortable and very lightweight. I hardly remember that I'm even wearing anything on my lips. The price is right as well. The only drawback is I do have to reapply several times throughout the day, but it fades nicely so I don't mind too much
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 01 Rosy more...
I saw this when I was traveling overseas and thought it was soo cool because I had never seen it in the States...then when we got back it was everywhere! When I got it, I was super excited, it looked fun and the color was gorgeous but after my trip, I haven't used it since. It dries matte, its not super drying and the color is gorgeous but the applicator makes it a little challenging. Its fun, but not as functional as I thought it would be. Its a fun thing to try if you've been wanting it, but to me, it was more gimmick-y than anything. I love a good gimmick, but this one wasn't the best.
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
Review for: 05 Red more...
This product works really well as creamy as ability finish it’s really pretty. Although you can get the same by getting a very good namebrand liquid Matt lipstick or matte lipstick it’s self. I’m not sure if I would buy it again but it was very nice to try.
Puchiez b.
Wildwood
I was not feeling this not enough hydrating for the lips and they need more jude colors this is more like for teens or girls in high school they failed wity this one but some of my best friends love this stuff and a over 30 years old maybe i had a defect?
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Does this dry matte or has a moisturizing matte finish?
Maria T.
the lip shines ?
Ioanna P.
Nicosia
Nain A.
Querétaro
I been looking for a matte lip and finally I found it !!!! I fell in love wit this color . Question : the lip shines ???
hannah s.