BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An ultra-fluid foundation suspended in a dab-on cushion sponge that combines the fresh and radiant look of a liquid with the practicality of a compact.

What it does:
Achive instantly even, smooth, fresh, and naturally radiant skin all day long with this moisturizing and long-lasting foundation. Wonderful Cushion provides buildable, light to medium coverage without any cakey effect or lines of demarcation. The compact packaging makes it ideal for touch-ups throughout the day, while the ultra-fluid formula—enriched with pure pigments, soft focus agents, and gel filler—flawlessly evens out the skin and conceals imperfections. The micro-aerated puff is specifically designed to deliver the perfect amount of foundation through a unique application technique of dabbing the foundation onto the skin for buildable and controllable coverage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Contains hyaluronic acid and albizia extract that smooth and instantly moisturize the skin.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Grab the puff and gently press down on the cushion sponge, which is pre-loaded with liquid foundation.
-Apply by gently dabbing onto your face.
-Always start in the center of your face and move outward.
-If you want more coverage, repeat until you obtain the desired amount.

COLOR: 30 Sand Ingredients:

-Hyaluronic acid: Known for its moisturizing and smoothing properties.

Water, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Alcohol Denat., PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, T-Butyl Alcohol, Trilaurin, Sodium Benzoate, Diacetyl Boldine, BHT, Tocopherol, Denatonium Benzoate.

33 Walnut Ingredients:

-Hyaluronic acid: Known for its moisturizing and smoothing properties.

Water, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, T-Butyl Alcohol, Trilaurin, Sodium Benzoate, Diacetyl Boldine, BHT, Tocopherol, Denatonium Benzoate.

35 Bronze Ingredients:

-Hyaluronic acid: Known for its moisturizing and smoothing properties.

Water, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., PEG-10 Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, T-Butyl Alcohol, Trilaurin, Sodium Benzoate, Diacetyl Boldine, BHT, Tocopherol, Denatonium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maria R.
Pearland , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 33 Walnut more...
For $11 I think this product is worth it.
-Packaging: 4/5
Durable but chunky plastic
Has a mirror
It’s ok, not a fan of it
-Sponge: 0/5
Tore on the first day I got it plus I didn’t like the application—it distributed the foundation unevenly on my face and the sponge instead absorbed a lot of product unevenly if you’re putting a lot of pressure when picking up product
-Foundation 5/5 if you’re looking for light -medium coverage.
The foundation itself is pretty lightweight when you put it on. It’s best to use a sponge or a brush which I did. It provides light - medium coverage depending how much you pack on. It does last for quite a while for me, 6 hours max. It did cover minor redness for me and made my pores look more small and I didn’t experience any dryness. (My skin is dry-combo)
There were only 2 colors available online so I got the shade “Walnut” . Honestly I thought it was way too dark for me but I have a tan so it worked fine. For preference, my shade is “Barcelona” in Nars & “Y315” in MUFE. If I didn’t have a tan I would say the foundation was only a tad darker for me.
Overall, it gave me a light weight & smooth finish and I do recommend it for days you want light make up.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
This has become one of my favorite foundations, I stocked up on 3 because they’re only $11!! I don’t like full covered foundations because they always look cakey on my skin and you can always see it....this is buildable to a medium coverage and feels so light on the face, I never have any issues with the way this on and always use it with a beauty blender
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
My sister actually gave this to me because it didn’t work for her. I liked it. It had a nice light coverage, enough to even out my skin tone without covering all my freckles. The finish was pretty and I used it completely. I probably would purchase it again though just because there wasn’t a whole lot of product in it
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
I personally don’t really feel like this does me that great. I like more liquid foundations but this is also very good at covering up and hides blemishes. Not too expensive too. I recommend this if you want a non expensive product.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. I am always looking for new foundations. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this. I have been wearing it everyday. No caking or drying and I never have to touch up. This gives me a dewey finish all day, my fav right now.
Jessica G.
Review for: 33 Walnut more...
I love buying Clinique products. The foundation cushion products really make your face stand out and give a clean and polished look. I usually buy my Clinique products at Sephora or at Macy's because I personally enjoy the process of trying on items before I buy them. Especially because I have darker skin and beauty products look much different on our skin.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I picked this up on sale. I am usually not a fan of sheer coverage or cushion foundations but this one surprised me. It provided light coverage with some luminosity to it. This foundation blended easily and flawlessly into my skin. I would repurchase this, especially for the summer months when I want a light, breathable foundation.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I like this a lot! Clinique is my favorite. Nothing even compares to that. But, this is second. Which is saying a lot because there are tons of other brands out there. The price and quality of this is a perfect hit.
Gabriela F.
Houston
Me myself I don't like this product at all because it doesn't give you a full coverage in a lot of product in this heavy foundation and I give you do a finish to your face that I don't like and it doesn't have a Lotta coverage you can still see the in perfections I will not recommend it to other people.
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I wake up and use this foundation everyday! I love how it has a sponge filled with the best liquid foundation. It doesn't make your skin oily and it's the perfect color. Never makes me break out either! Definitely recommend!
Leuna R.
South Richmond Hill
Can someone post a picture of swatches please