BY SEPHORA

A travel-size palette of eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows. This palette features eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows for the perfect day-to-night look. The easy-to-wear, complementary natural shades range from pure white to intense black, including hues of beige, taupe, and brown for a sensational look to suit every occasion. This set contains: - 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g Eyeshadows

SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Magic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love these colors especially for the fall time. Very pigmented and the cost of is affordable. Would recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "This was a gift and I absolutely love it. It's a cute and simple little nude palette. And for a great price! I played in it the first night I got it and am in love with this. It blends so well! My pictures will not currently load but I will add some ASAP!" in 7 reviews
Jasmine P.
This is one of my favorite palettes! Perfect for travel and has the best neutral colors! Such an amazing price!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Michelle P.
East Grand Forks
I love this eyeshadow palette!! Its my go to for night loooks! Its worth the that you pay for! No too pricey!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I must say the colors aren’t that pigmented and I wasn’t very impressed they need to work on fallout as well
Mayra G.
exelente producto padrisima calidad los colores son lo maximo y el precio super economico duran muchisimo
Ashley C.
I really like it , it has such pretty colors ! My color eye is brown & it looks super super pretty!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I can't wait to try this product out and see if I like it. I've been hearing good thing about it.
Jessica J.
Fredericton
I actually got this when I was looking for something cheap to add to my cart to get my free birthday gift, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually liked it. There was a mix of matte and shimmer, and I found it perfect for simple every day looks. It became my favourite travel palette for quick looks because it is small and easy to fit in my makeup bag.
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Fairly new to the palette game but I picked this up around Christmas because I loved the pigment and variety of nudes. From very basic/ beginner use I thought the palette was great! Soft, well pigmented and they stayed put for the duration of my day. Excited to see the Holiday 2018 palettes!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I bought this palette for my 14 year old niece last xmas ! It is such a perfect starter palette. It has beautiful natural tones. The only intense shade is the black. Such a cute palette! and beautiful packaging ! I'm so glad I got this as a present and she loved it!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Looks similar to Naked palette? Am I right? Is it worth buying?
Elexis S.
are they pigmented ? Do they crease?
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Are these highly pigmented ?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they last all day?
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
These are super pretty!!! 😍😍😍👍 Can anyone tell me how pigmented they are and if there's a lot of fallout?