BY SEPHORA

A travel-size palette of eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows. This palette features eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows for the perfect day-to-night look. The easy-to-wear, complementary natural shades range from pure white to intense black, including hues of beige, taupe, and brown for a sensational look to suit every occasion. This set contains: - 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g Eyeshadows

SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Magic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love these colors especially for the fall time. Very pigmented and the cost of is affordable. Would recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "This was a gift and I absolutely love it. It's a cute and simple little nude palette. And for a great price! I played in it the first night I got it and am in love with this. It blends so well! My pictures will not currently load but I will add some ASAP!" in 7 reviews
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
Received this palette as a gift from my mother and I love it! The packaging is gorgeous and the eyeshadows as just as pretty! There’s nice deep shades and delicate lighter shades. The size of the palette is super nice for traveling as well.
🎀nangi a.
Stockton, CA
Love this I told my mom at Christmas time that I wanted this pallet and so she surprised me with it. It was on sale so great price. Purrrrfect packaging and so cute. I love everything about it so definitely recommend.
Love X.
It's only $10!! The price is good!
The packaging is adorable- the sparkles made a special touch to it~
This set contains all the colors I will definitely use 👍🏻 easy to blend and pigmented! Will be getting one for a friend!
Susan M.
South Hadley
The shadows in the palette are sort of sheer but also buildable. The shadows went on nicely and easy to blend together. I would recommend this to people who want just basic nude colors and people who don’t necessarily like flashy purple etc.
DeeAnn L.
This is a cute palette. The shadows blend well and there’s very little fallout. Its not one of my favorite palettes but it’s a good value for the price.
Shay B.
Williamsburg, KY
Love the colors and I got this as a gift this past Christmas. They apply well and don't need a ton of building to get the perfect look
Tamie S.
Pretty colors. But some colors are not very pigmented. Blend very well. The lightest color works very well as an all around base shade
Kanya R.
Bryan, TX
I want so bad...looks beautiful and love the creamy texture look to it. Is it a good product? Has anyone had issues with it?
Courtney P.
Buffalo , NY
Absolutely love this palette & it was only $10 ! The colors are so pretty ! Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
I absolutely love these colors! These colors last long and look great, only need one coat to have the same color.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Looks similar to Naked palette? Am I right? Is it worth buying?
Elexis S.
are they pigmented ? Do they crease?
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Are these highly pigmented ?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they last all day?
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
These are super pretty!!! 😍😍😍👍 Can anyone tell me how pigmented they are and if there's a lot of fallout?