BY SEPHORA

A travel-size palette of eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows. This palette features eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows for the perfect day-to-night look. The easy-to-wear, complementary natural shades range from pure white to intense black, including hues of beige, taupe, and brown for a sensational look to suit every occasion. This set contains: - 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g Eyeshadows

• These are super pretty!!! 😍😍😍👍 Can anyone tell me how pigmented t...1 Answers
  • Looks similar to Naked palette? Am I right? Is it worth buying?1 Answers
  • Do they last all day?1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a lovely palette of eyeshadow! They are honestly the best colors for green eyes. It was a very good value and Sephora products aren't low quality anyway. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to look great but are also on a budget!
Dani A.
I bought one for me last week and I decided to buy another one for a close friend. These shadows are just beautiful and pigmented with tiny little sparkles that make your eyes look pretty and stunning. I enjoy buying at sephora!
Morgan B.
Bowling Green, KY
Received this palette as a gift from my mother and I love it! The packaging is gorgeous and the eyeshadows as just as pretty! There’s nice deep shades and delicate lighter shades. The size of the palette is super nice for traveling as well.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this palette, is cute and the colors are so pretty, I bought this palette because because I had a wedding invitation and it seemed that their colors were perfect for my dress and for the occasion, I must say that the shadows lasted me all day, they have good pigmentation, I recommend this.
Cecilia B.
SILVER-WORKS BETTER W/ MIST/WATER
BLACK MATTE- VERY AND VERY PIGMENTED
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
LOVE this stuff it is super affordable and very pigmented and i would definitely buy it again and again for use all year long. i would definitely recommend to friends! it just lasts so long i can't stand it lol continue making quality affordable products!
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Sephora new eyeshadow ! The best! Beautiful colors ,so nice feeling when I do my eyes. I'm feeling so pretty wearing them. Absolutely recommend this product! Hurry up and buy it you won't regret
Keyshia C.
New York
OMG, I'm shaking! I didn't expect such beautiful colors from a $10 palette! This is a really nice palette! Very good pigmentation, very good color selection. Highly recommend this palette! And I just ordered another one from Sephora. Highly recommend this palette!
MeTime M.
It's only $10!! The price is good!
The packaging is adorable- the sparkles made a special touch to it~
This set contains all the colors I will definitely use 👍🏻 easy to blend and pigmented! Will be getting one for a friend!
Susan M.
South Hadley
The shadows in the palette are sort of sheer but also buildable. The shadows went on nicely and easy to blend together. I would recommend this to people who want just basic nude colors and people who don’t necessarily like flashy purple etc.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Looks similar to Naked palette? Am I right? Is it worth buying?
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
Are these highly pigmented ?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they last all day?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
These are super pretty!!! 😍😍😍👍 Can anyone tell me how pigmented they are and if there's a lot of fallout?
L3xyl3w S.
are they pigmented ? Do they crease?