BY SEPHORA

A travel-size palette of eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows. This palette features eight matte and shimmering eyeshadows for the perfect day-to-night look. The easy-to-wear, complementary natural shades range from pure white to intense black, including hues of beige, taupe, and brown for a sensational look to suit every occasion. This set contains: - 8 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g Eyeshadows

SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Magic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love these colors especially for the fall time. Very pigmented and the cost of is affordable. Would recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "This was a gift and I absolutely love it. It's a cute and simple little nude palette. And for a great price! I played in it the first night I got it and am in love with this. It blends so well! My pictures will not currently load but I will add some ASAP!" in 7 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a lovely palette of eyeshadow! They are honestly the best colors for green eyes. It was a very good value and Sephora products aren't low quality anyway. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to look great but are also on a budget!
Emilie O.
I love this palette! It’s very pigmented, and is a great value. It’s dirt cheap and it doesn’t have many colors but for $8 it’s amazing! I got this for Christmas from Sephora, and I would buy it again in the future!
Jessica L.
Livonia
I am always excited when I see Sephora come out with holiday palettes so naturally I had to have this one. The palette is somewhat small in size and has adorable gold packaging. It has a small variety of shades inside that are neutral mostly in range. The shades are beautiful and the pigment is nice but I do wish it was a bit more pigmented then it is. Overall the palette is great for the price and the color payoff is fairly decent so I am happy to have ordered it!
Ashley M.
I like this product and it is a good price for a Sephora product. You are paying around $1 a shade and you definitely get your money's worth. The colors are highly pigmented and easy to blend. The skin colored shade even covers the black eyeshadow.
Morgan M.
Candler
Got it for Christmas. Colors do not apply well to bare skin or even certain foundations. Very cute but cool neutrals and if I am not careful they grey me out, however they compliment my blue eyes very well.
Stephanie C.
I actually really love this palette, the colors blend out really well and allow you to build up intensity. The color coordination good so well. Good value and definitely would recommend!!
Clarissa T.
Wilmington , DE
I love this winter collection Sephora eyeshadow pallet the only thing is that I wish it was a little more pigmented! However for the price you can't beat it.
Diana B.
honestly I love this palette in general because it is my everyday go to warm tone colors that go with every season of the year so I would recommend this to someone that is trying new makeup and like soft and subtle looks or that likes that smokey eye with warm tone colors as well
Daniela A.
I bought one for me last week and I decided to buy another one for a close friend. These shadows are just beautiful and pigmented with tiny little sparkles that make your eyes look pretty and stunning. I enjoy buying at sephora!
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
This palette is $8 on Sephora right now!!! It is so good for an every day eye! It's so easy to use & apply and sooooo so so cheap. I use this product every day to do a simple look. Definitely will buy again.
Elexis S.
are they pigmented ? Do they crease?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Looks similar to Naked palette? Am I right? Is it worth buying?
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Are these highly pigmented ?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they last all day?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
These are super pretty!!! 😍😍😍👍 Can anyone tell me how pigmented they are and if there's a lot of fallout?