BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A universally flattering blush palette featuring eight gorgeous shades in matte and shimmer finishes.

What it does:
Make the most of your blush with this palette of eight shades in a range of wearable color. Each pan includes matte and shimmer finishes that can be worn alone, or swirled together for a little glam. Layer on the matte shades for intensity and then top with the shimmer tones to add glow. From cool rose to golden peach, this palette offers endless cheeky combinations perfect for every skin tone.

Suggested Usage: Best when applied with a brush

Ingredients

#1: Mica, T
Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, CI 75470 (Carmine), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin.

#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7:
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6/Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

#8:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
I love this pallette. I'm using in the morning, it stays with me all day. Doesn't fade unless I touch my face, and gives me a good range of colors to play with. I can be sunkissed one day, rosy the following day, then doll face the next. I tend to swirl the shimmer with the matte, it pops the matte up a bit and it's fun to do.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
The product quality was fine. A little overpriced for the amount that you're getting. These colors unfortunately did not go with my redheaded pale skin. There was something very 80s about this look on me. I do not recommend it to other pale chicks.
Sandy I.
Fort Worth
I love this sephora blush pallet it really makes wonders make my cheeks really blushy and it has more then 5 different colors for you to used the price for this blush pallet is worth it I would recommend this sephora blush pallet to anyone.
annie h.
Henderson, NV
I just purchased this palette and I couldn’t be happier! My ALL time favorite blush was also a Sephora blush that they discontinued and I got this since I really liked all the colors. It’s very versatile and the colors and amazing. It’s very soft and pigmented. I had to use a lighter hand especially on the bottom two colors. I love how it gives you the matte shade and then the one with glitter. It’s perfect! I think for $16 it’s not a bad price at all for 4 blushes.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I liked this palette, but the colors didn't really suit me. Over all, the colors were smooth, and went on great. The color was really nice, and looked really pigmented. It just didn't look good on me because I'm very pale.
Anna P.
Gilbert
The blush palette stayed on well throughout my day!  Only thing wrong is that it is a powder not a cream pallet,  so I have to sprints my face throughout the day a little more than usual.  But overall it’s a good product for day and night!
Kristyn J.
To me, this product was powdery beyond belief. I couldn’t bare to use it anymore than one time. It made my whole makeup just look terrible I was disappointed because the colors would have looked beautiful on my skin
Yolanda O.
I really liked this pallet has the prettiest colors for everyone and for anywhere that your going really has all the colors you think you'll Ned's and the blending was so easy to do blended very well great product
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
This is a super affordable pretty blush set. You’ve got 4 nice shades that look beautiful on the skin. Those are pigmented, so you’ve got to be careful when applying it. It was like 16$ for the whole thing, so it makes it cost 4$ per pen which is great. I’m not sure if it was a limited edition, but you have to get it if it’s still available.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this palette! I received it as a Christmas gift this year, and I can't stop using it. The colors are nicely pigmented - not too much, but just enough, AND buildable. I like the color selection, too. Nothing is too dark or too light for my skin and everything compliments me nicely. Great gift!
Atlanta M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Anyone else wish they had Sephora in the UK 🙃😭
Danielle V.
This looks super pretty! Anyone like it ?
Julia L.
Is sephora brand a decent brand to buy good makeup? I don't like Ulta brand makeup so I'm wondering if it's the same type deal.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Is this worth the money? Pigmented?
Georgiah
How much is this and is it good xx??