Sephora
COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster

A multi-palette that includes 60 eyeshadows, three cream eyeliners, three highlighters, three blushes, three bronzers, 11 lip glosses, one eye pencil, and two makeup brushes. What Else You Need to Know: Offering a total of 86 different shades, two dual-ended makeup brushes, and one eye pencil, this ultimate-value gift set is great for novice and experienced makeup users alike.

Would you like to have it??
La pigmentación es buena?
Are all the eyeshadows blushes bronzers highlighters and lipglosses pigmented??
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster!
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Gizella S.
I picked this up after Christmas for such a great price. I have never had so many eye shadows, brow powders, blushes, bronzers, highlighters, lip glosses and eyeliners before. The choice of colors is amazing and have great pigmentation. I tried with and without a primer. A primer is a must everything goes on so much nicer and blends really well. Of course my daughter says now I don't need any more makeup, I beg to differ.YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH MAKE UP! follow for follow and follow me on instagram @chaplene I will follow back you can also friend me on fb
Loni C.
Fort Worth, TX
Large variety of colors to do any kind of look from natural to dramatic. This product is great!
Ashley  W.
South Amboy, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Ashley  W.
I have been trying to get this seasonal blockbuster for the last three years. Every year Sephora comes out with a new blockbuster. Finally this year I caught it on time! I just received this two days ago and I’m in love! This block buster is the perfect size and amount of eye shadows. It comes with the brushes to apply the makeup as well as many different highlighters. The price says it all. I would highly recommended this beautiful blockbuster. The design on it as well is just stunning. Thanks Sephora for a great product! I wish I purchased more for Christmas gifts!
Tamara H.
Duluth, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster the quality of the eyeshadows are not bad. Not as pigmented As your luxury or name brand eyeshadow palette but this eyeshadow last all day without eyeshadow base or concealer under it. There are multiple options of colors in this palette that can give you different looks, only downside is that despite being a huge palette the mirror is so tiny in the center you can’t see your face. You need another mirror.
Jennifer F.
Round Rock, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Jennifer F.
I loved this versatile presentation. It has brow powders, eyeshadows, blushes, bronzing powders, highlighters, cream eyeliners, lip glosses, a black eye pencil and two basic brushes. Perfect for travel.
Haley B.
Fort Smith, AR
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Haley B.
I absolutely love this palette! My husband got it for me for our 1st Anniversary! And I absolutely love the colors they are so vibrant, and true to color! I have created so many make up looks with this palette it’s by far the best and my favorite palette I have ever had!
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Farah H.
I absolutely love this multi palette..Full of colors..Full of everything!! The Best choice !😍THUMBS UP🥰 Follow me for more beauty tips ❤️
Erin B.
maple street, easthampton, ma
This pallet had every color! It included brow powder, highlighter, blush, bronzer, lip gloss, eyeliner and every color imaginable for eye shadow.. The application of the product was easy and looked beautiful and I would recommend it to anybody from preteens to 40s.
Jasmine J.
Ottawa
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Jasmine J.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Jasmine J.
Honestly? The eyeshadows aren't lasting. They absorbed into my skin within a few hours (about 3 max), and I have dry combination skin. 🙁 This would probably be a good palette to start out with when first trying makeup and try your hand at blending with to see what colours you can blend together. Would definitely not recommend as a long-wear makeup though. I haven't tried the blushes, highlighters, and contour/bronzers that much but the glosses and eyeliners are mediocre. Not the easiest to apply but they show up well enough in real life - just don count on it looking as good in the pictures since they're not heavily pigmented - I think this is more for daily use or having a fun outing with friends. It's also nice that they give you three mini-brushes though. Gets an extra star for variety but overall products are more of a 3.5 to just solid 4.
Ram Q.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Ram Q.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster uploaded by Ram Q.
SerprisinglyAmazing. Such a besutiful and an amazing pallete with eyeshadows, blushes etc. EXCELLENT and beautiful. I have never bought such an amazing pallete in this small price of 20 euros. The colors of shades are cprosponding to eachother and therefore help to create your own look. SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster