SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Thing Kabuki Brush uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA

A small, synthetic kabuki brush with a trendy snow leopard pattern. Using a patent-pending process, Sephora imprinted a fashionable, limited-edition snow leopard pattern in fall's trending colors to give your beauty bag a touch of flair. This brush features all the benefits of a fluffy, domed kabuki. Wildly beautiful, synthetic fibers create the perfect tool for buffing, highlighting, and covering, while the short, gold handle makes this brush perfect for traveling and on-the-go touchups. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Thing Kabuki Brush
  • "This is the best brunch ever I love everything about this kabuki brush I use it like basically when I'm using my finishing powder and to blend everything in I love everything about this price I'm totally satisfied with it the price is perfect and I would recommend everybody to have a kabuki brush in their collection especially if you're into make up" in 29 reviews
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This brush is fat and wide and Awesome. I love it and use it for blush and bronzer and face powder. It covers a wide area with one swipe and it’s easy to clean. Doesn’t hold color from previous use. Good quality and brush bristles are soft but firm to hold shape. Easy on skin. Very soft.m and affordable.
AA A.
New Albany
The Wild Thing Kabuki Brush is incredible! It’s soft, build strong to last through brush baths and cute! It’s worth it’s value. I use it everyday and when it comes time to clean this brush it doesn’t fall apart like other brands! I would certainly recommend using this brush. It blends makeup in very well!
Tenisha C.
Columbia
I love the feel of the brush. The brush does a great job of picking up just what you need of a loose powder without having to shake excess off. However, I did not like the width of the brush as I felt it did not allow for quick coverage. Great brush, it was definitely worth the buy.
Brittany D.
charlotte
Just want to say.. I've always wanted a good brush like this brush! Great purchase, this brush is great for any loose powders and bronzers. I do admit this is one of the best brushes to use for a all over cover up or for a eye shadow base.
Amira🌻 E.
This is perfect when applying blush. It gives you the perfect layer all the way throats doesn’t make you cheeks too red. I bought at a local beauty store and it was perfect for an everyday look and it worked really well. I was able to apply with one swipe of a brush
Rebeca A.
Washington
I loved it! This brush is amazing I have two of this just in case. I like this brush because you can spread all the make up good on your face as good as you want. Sometimes it may not work because of the way you use it but once you find how to use it you will love it!
Julia I.
This brush so cute I just couldn’t resist buying it! Brush is definitely a great value in my Opinion. This precious great to use in my opinion. And I think it definitely works for all skin types. I definitely recommend this.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Amazing product! Does exactly what I need it too and what I want and more! I love this product! I swear I will definitely be buying this again! It's amazing! I just love it! I would reccomend this very much so!!!! No other one works best!!!!! Try it as soon AS YOU GET THE CHANCE!!!! 😘😁😁😁💖💖💖😍👌👌👌👌
Jayda S.
Kalamazoo
I LOVE this kabuki brush! The packaging was super cute, the brush itself is so so soft, very easy to apply makeup with. Not crazily overpriced compared to other brushes but I use this thing everyday! And I would recommend it and buy again!
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
I don’t use this brush as often as I used to. Depending on the coverage I want, sometimes I use this brush just to lightly put the foundation/powder on my face.... but I definitely don’t use it a lot
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?