SEPHORA COLLECTION Whipped Cream Body Moisturizer 15.8 oz uploaded by Kelly A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Whipped Cream Body Moisturizer 15.8 oz uploaded by Bint A.

BY SEPHORA

A comfortable body moisturizer with a featherweight texture that provides light, silky moisture all day long. The newest addition to SEPHORA COLLECTION's body creams, this light cream absorbs into the skin instantly, providing hydration all day long. Enriched with watermelon extract, a plant based moisturizer, the formula makes skin feel smooth and soft while imparting a delicious scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is suitable for sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 participants, after the first application: - 95% reported it penetrates instantly - 97% reported it is rich and creamy - 93% reported their skin felt soft and supple all day long - 92% reported skin felt comfortable all day long - 90% reported skin feels velvety - 74% reported Skin feels like silk see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Whipped Cream Body Moisturizer 15.8 oz
  • "Ultra moisturizing cream makes your skin feel luxuriously pampered. Great for anytime of day use. I particularily LOVE lathering my skin before bed." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this stuff! Not only does it smell amazing but it feels super great on my skin and I only have to use it a couple of times when I have dry skin to have my skin hydrated again! It never irritated my skin and I would definitely buy it again! Great for winter. " in 15 reviews
joz p.
wow i loved this cream so much! it smells good but isnt overbearing and literally left my skin feeling silky without feeling cakes on or too thick. like some creams fill like theyre gonna fill my pores but this one was perfect!
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
I have used this on and off since I purchased. The smell is amazing to me. I can actually still smell it later thru the day. I purchased it at the sephora store, and it seems to be so gentle on my skin too. I have also recommended this to my sister and mom. They have both made the purchase..
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
This is a very good smelling product! That's a plus. The down side to this product it is very very oily. It did make some of my skin irritated around my elbows where I had dry patches. It's a good product for the smell but I would stick to my dermatin lotion instead.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
I love the smell of the product and how smooth it leaves my skin. It's not too small of a container and it goes on really easy. It lasts a long time. I usually put it on after my shower at night and it leaves my skin soft for days I recommend buying it.
Esmeralda R.
Fallbrook
Quite literally I live in this stuff! I put it on in the morning, after showers, after I wash my hands, just because and I work at Sephora so this is what I reach for at work when my hands are dry. It's never greasy. The smell is amazing. The texture and consistency are a dream! I've had mine for maybe a month and it's already half gone! I was addicted to Bath and Body Works for so long until I realized it was drying my skin out. This doesn't do that but still offers a pleasant fragrance that doesn't compete with my perfumes. I will never waste my money on another body butter!
Kelly M.
Burbank, CA
This stuff is AMAZING it has watermelon extract in it so it smells so good (like real watermelon not like synthetic watermelon perfume.) After getting past the amazing smell it feels so good to use. It's whipped so it melts into the skin easily and doesn't leave a sticky residue like a body Butter but it hydrates as effectively like a thick textured protégé. If I was to start someone of with Sephora Collection it would have to be with this amazing body product
Ariel P.
Las Vegas, NV
This moisturizer is my favorite of all times!! It is absolutely amazing! It smells soft and subtle and has an incredible feel! It is lighter feeling than body butter but oh so creamy. It soaks into your skin nicely. The smooth and soft feeling of your skin lasts all day! I would recommend this body butter to everyone! Finally I have found a light feeling moisturizer that isn't greasy that lasts all day! Thank you Sephora!!!
Krista W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I've never actually purchased one for myself but a family member of mine has and I always end up using it every time I go to her house. She always buys this brand so I assume it's affordable. I love how it leaves my skin moisturized. I am willing to purchase my own, but you know things are usually best when you use someone else's (I.e. family member) lol.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love this body moisturizer and I have been using it for 10 plus years. I love the amount of product you get for the price. It is very rich but not sticky or tacky on the skin. It doesn't have a strong smell which I enjoy. But if you are someone who likes heavy fragrance you might not enjoy this product. Overall... I would buy it again... and I love it.
Bint A.
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. The texture is amazing. It's not that expensive compared to other body butters/moisturizer considering the size of the tub. It really feels like a whip and it smells amazing and light. I love this moisturizer and I recommend it.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Kelenka C.
Gary, Indiana
Does this product work for those who have oily skin?