BY SEPHORA

Details:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A two-in-one cleanser that uses a mix of micellar water and oil to thoroughly cleanse the face and eyes from stubborn hard-to-remove, long-wear, and waterproof makeup.

Solutions for:
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This quick-acting, no-rinse, two-in-one face and eye makeup remover uses a blend of micellar water and marula oil to remove both long-wear and waterproof makeup. Marula oil boosts radiance, nourishes, softens, and protects the skin without drying it out.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Research results:
- 96% found skin looks and feels nourished
- 83% found complexion is clearer

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake the bottle to mix the two components thoroughly.
-Use a cotton ball or pad to apply.
-No need to rinse.

For eye makeup:
-Gently place a cotton pad soaked in cleansing water over each eye and leave on for several seconds to remove eye makeup.

Marula Oil Extract: Known for its nourishing and softening properties.

Water, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, CI 75130 (Beta-Carotene).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I have combination poly skin, and for some reason, this made my skin feel oily-er than to begin with? I don’t know how I feel about Sephora brand skincare now, I’m not a huge fan. I’m going to give it to my friend to see if it works for her, but other than that, it’s a no go for me.
Kiara L.
Downey
I received this as part of my sephora box. It really does take off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The only thing is that I do find myself washing my face with a cleanser even after using to completely remove all my makeup. I use it as a two step process.
Ericka M.
Little Rock, AR
I used this for removing my eye makeup and it works pretty well! It’s a little pricey and I think it works just as well as something I could find at wal-mart
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I don’t like the oil
Part of this: I feel like if it didn’t have the oil it would be a good product
For anyone
Lauren B.
Everyone says this product is awesome, especially with it being waterproof resistant.
Zineb B.
Segangan
Hello i love al the products of this company if you allow me to review this prodact i would be grateful to you .  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy frome the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . Zineb
Majda B.
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account @majdabella10 and snapchat (majdabella10) facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Brenda G.
it removes very well the makeup except for the mask, sometimes it leaves the face a little greasy, particularly I remove it with water after using it!
Saffron M.
I don’t really get this product. It’s a good product though and it really moisturising I do like but I just am not sure
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Does this hurt your eyes? Some micellar waters I can’t put near my eyes.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it clean all the makeup out?
Jay 💖.
Is this any good? Will it break out sensitive skin?
Shakeria D.