BY SEPHORA

An ultra-pigmented, long-wearing mousse that can be used as both eye shadow and eyeliner. Rock an intense, ultra-luminous shade with this multitasking shadow and liner formula. The foam texture glides and blends flawlessly into the skin for pleasant application and a second skin-like sensation. The stay-put formula promises bold, beautiful color for hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Chrissy D.
Toledo, OH
Easy to use and bursting in color! Made my eyes look so beautiful. Gave awesome protection I wore it for a wedding. Many tears were shed but my eye make managed to stay on through it!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I used this product as an eyeliner and I loved the color but it transferred pretty well. I wouldn't repurchase but it was a good product to try.
Angela a.
Omg..when I found out that this was waterproof I was Soo happy. Goes on smooth and easy.
Charlene S.
sacramento , CA
Okay so my friend had did my before multiple times. I love the way she does my makeup! it's so professional looking. anyways, she bought this product not too long ago so she used on me to try it out. can I say it's too pretty because it is. I recommend!!!
Christine S.
Ont
I bought this last year at Christmas time for New Years love the sparkle and shine this eyeshadow has it lasted the whole night looked just like when I put it on at the end of night no creasing or smudging loved it
Sarah C.
Ventnor City, NJ
Amazing, long lasting eye color! Perfect color against any skin tone! I love it whether I'm extremely tan in the summer or very pale in the winter!
Yazmine A.
Gold eyeshadow never fails when it comes to a night out . Perfect shade, you'll never be worried if it's taking off!
Debra O.
Saginaw, MI
Even though Stephora is a little pricey , it works well with my Sensitive Skin. My eyes would break out with a red rash & with this product it does not.
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Excellent this makeup is gentle with a skin and I love it when I get a new one
Aylin M.
Detroit, MI
This is nice to put on top of the liner or used for just liner. Nice a pigmented