BY SEPHORA

An ultra-pigmented, long-wearing mousse that can be used as both eye shadow and eyeliner. Rock an intense, ultra-luminous shade with this multitasking shadow and liner formula. The foam texture glides and blends flawlessly into the skin for pleasant application and a second skin-like sensation. The stay-put formula promises bold, beautiful color for hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kate F.
I love deep purple colors, and eye shadows that last. This eyeshadow by Sephora gives me just that! It's daring bright shade of purple gives me that bold sultry look I'm going for every time. I bought mine directly from Sephora.com, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a brave and beautiful color.
Veronica C.
Arvin
The colors on the Sephora pallets varies in pigmentation. They are the best but also aren’t the worst . This is a great starter set for those who want to start playing with eyeshadows but don’t have any at all .
Chrissy D.
Toledo, OH
Easy to use and bursting in color! Made my eyes look so beautiful. Gave awesome protection I wore it for a wedding. Many tears were shed but my eye make managed to stay on through it!
Felisa G.
East Setauket, NY
I live this eyeshadow! It is great! The pigment is very vibrant and true to the color in the package. A little goes a long way so you don't have to skimp when applying it. The eyeshadow lasts a very long time too. I have tried other colors of Sephora eye shadow and they never disappoint.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Sephora eye shodow is extremely pigmented. It stays in place and does not crease on my eyelid. Product last a long time. The color Purple Night is really beautiful as well.
Amber M.
Tulsa, OK
Great product. I love how it is waterproof. The price is reasonable. I love how this product is packaged. You can buy this product at Sephora. I use this product every week. I would buy this product again and again.
Charlene S.
sacramento , CA
Okay so my friend had did my before multiple times. I love the way she does my makeup! it's so professional looking. anyways, she bought this product not too long ago so she used on me to try it out. can I say it's too pretty because it is. I recommend!!!
Christine S.
Ont
I bought this last year at Christmas time for New Years love the sparkle and shine this eyeshadow has it lasted the whole night looked just like when I put it on at the end of night no creasing or smudging loved it
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love sephora period. But this eyeshadow and eyeliner is beyond creamy at least the one I got it's so pretty and I love the formula and texture of it. It is a great buy.
Jordan K.
Corydon, KY
Sephora is a affordable brand of makeup that can compete with the higher end brands but blows drug store make up out of the water. This eye makeup stays on and is a great pop of color.
Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
I believe these are cream shadows. How well do they stand up to creasing during the day?