BY SEPHORA

A long-wearing, water-resistant, versatile eyeliner. This buttery, smooth-gliding liner in a jar is perfect for creating a variety of effects, from a fine line to lid-covering color. Whether your go thick, thin, smudged, or smoky, your look will last, from day to night. This moisturizing formula provides antioxidant benefits. A ten-shade range gives plenty of options for your inner makeup artist.Application Tips: for a thicker or thinner line, just use more or less pressure. Close the product well after use to avoid drying.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner
  • "For such an affordable price this stuff is great! I've been using it for about two years now after switching from MAC and love it just as much. It stays on all day and really is waterproof! Goes on smooth and dark. " in 40 reviews
  • "Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores. They sell a lot of different brands and the Sephora line is high quality for a great price. I love the gel pot liner. It doesn't smudge all over. Goes on nice and stays great. " in 13 reviews
Megan P.
Wilmington
Ended up using this as a brow pomade, you have to love a product with versatility. Water proof is not an exaggeration. A few light strokes is all it takes to give me some long lasting brows, which is great for the summer. Plus its not a bad eyeliner.
Jessica S.
Diamond Bar, CA
Is pretty creamy and easy to use with the right brush. I don’t use this very often, because it is waterproof so it’s a little thicker and I like a more subtle look. But I would recommend this for sure.
Joanna V.
I love this color! When I first bought it was super creamy and smooth. It did dry out with time but I use Inglot duraline to make is usable again. Love to use it as eyeliner and as a base for blue eyeshadow. Totally recommend this product.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought Sephora Collection waterproof smoky cream liner at Sephora.com.
I like it a lot because the color is beautiful.
The texture is wonderful and easy to work with. And doesn't dry out.
Chelsea B.
Noblesville, IN
I had a lot of hope for this. It applied so well, but unfortunately, it faded so much throughout the day. My black liner looked like a smoky gray by the end of the day.
Savannah t.
Houston
I love this eyeliner it doesn't smudge nor it makes a mess I also love how perfect it leaves my eyes anddoesnt require that much to because it's really pigmented
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Angel B.
Garland
Love the cream liner! I can control how much I want to use of the product!! A little pricey but lasts a long time so totally worth it! Love the shade too! Sometimes I’ll use to fill in my brows!!
Ashley T.
My go-to gel. This stuff is bomb dot com. I use this for upperlineing, tightlineing, and everything in between. Pigmented as heck, and lasts all day. It's my favorite to use on set, as well as a personal favorite!
Melissa P.
I love putting on my eye liner with a brush over using a pencil. I feel like this type of eyeliner really stands out on my eyes. Sephora really pulled it off with this eyeliner!
Madeline M.
Does anyone knows how long it stays on?
Shiane  C.
How does this product work?
Victoria G.
San Jose, CA
I have been wanting to try a cream eye liner like this one but am worried about that shiny/wet sort of look. Also, wondering about types of brushes to use...
Peggy B.
Ione
What kind of brush works best to apply?
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
How long does the entire pot last before it dries? Any recommendation when it comes to storing it? I feel like my MAC pot ran out before my Maybelline, which I feel like it lasted me forever. How does this one compare?