BY SEPHORA #26 in Makeup Remover

A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like ...12 Answers
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Is it good for ...1 Answers
  • Is this oily on the skin?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I usually use a cotton pad or a tissue to take my makeup off and usually i get all of it off with the first try unless I am using waterproof mascara and then it takes two." in 5 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is an interesting makeup remover,... I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and wasn’t super excited about trying it, but I’m not one to waste a sample. It has two separate layers in the bottle that combine into a foamy blue liquid when you shake it and I’m guessing it activates the formula to make it most effective. It worked pretty well at getting all of my eye makeup off (including my super tough waterproof mascara),... It also did a great job completely wiping off a super dark red lipstick. But I was not a fan of the greasy feeling this left on my eyes and face. It did its job well, but the oily film it left made the experience of using this product not very pleasant. I did use up the entire sample as you can see from my picture, but I definitely wouldn’t buy it. If you need a heavy duty makeup remover, this is a good product. Just be warned that you absolutely HAVE to wash your face after using it.
Kathy M.
I wish I knew this product existed sooner! If you like a halo, cut crease, with dark gradient pigments and layers..... or in other words, a decent amount of eye makeup with artistic color... you will love this formula. I put the product on a cotton round and gentle press it against the eyelid. Then I hold for a few seconds so the product can soak in and work magic. Keeping the cotton round pressed gently I can sweep away any makeup product. This formula does not bother my eyes and its very gentle.
Maia L.
minneapolis,mn
I don't know what genius came up with the formula for this product but it is so amazing! Waterproof mascara and matte lipstick are probably the hardest things to take off and I would usually use regular makeup wipes until I came across this product which was recommended by one of Sephora's employees. Do keep in mind that it leaves a greasy feeling but it is better than using a product that will dry your face after the use.
Brittany H.
I got this as a sample to try about a year ago and I was hesitant to try because I have oily skin sometimes but I love it and I can't stop buying this product. It breaks down all my make up and isn't hard on my skin. My skin feels good after cleaning my face with it
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is a Godsend! This is the only makeup remover I will use for my waterproof mascara, and it has proven to be the best. I use Neutrogena makeup wipes and apply a little of this eye makeup remover to the wipe and it works great! The wipes alone don't get all the waterproof mascara off unless I scrub like crazy, but I try to keep what few lashes I have on my lids, so the gentler the better! I have not had any problems with it irritating my eyes either. Make sure to shake it up before use!! LOVE this stuff!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Good product, good price!
I love this! All the other removers I've tried haven't been able to take off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, but in just one wipe with a small amount of this on a cotton pad and it was all gone. Excellent! Great price, too!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Great makeup remover for all things waterproof! I got a delux sample of this with my Beauty Insider points thru Sephora. Great at getting off stubborn waterproof mascara and liquid liner. Make sure you shake it thoroughly and dab a little bit on a cotton ball. I like to let the cotton ball sit on my eyes for a few seconds to really let it sink in and, viola, bye-bye eye makeup. I like doing it this way to minimize any tugging and my eye area. I really enjoyed this so much I bought a bigger bottle.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is amazing! I put a little on a cotton ball and just rub it around on my eye, and it takes it right off. I don’t typically use waterproof mascara, but it’s the best eye makeup remover I’ve used to this day! Definitely would recommend!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This product is just one of those Classics that you can't get away from, nor would you want to. This doesn't excellent job of taking off all waterproof makeup especially mascaras that are super hard to get off and eyeliners I highly recommended
Ashlyn O.
I really like this eye makeup remover because it removes all of my makeup fairly well from eyeshadow to stubborn waterproof mascara. I also use it on a q tip to remove my false lashes easier and less painful.
Allen N.
Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like using oil-based because the oil gets in my eye and makes my eyes blurry for hours.
yesica c.
Is it worth the value?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Brittany B.
Am I the only one who felt this product left the skin feeling oily? :/ SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Nicole H.
do you find this to be better than a wipe?