BY SEPHORA #11 in Makeup Remover

Details:

What it is:
A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.

What it does:
This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It is not tested on animals.

-HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely; forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
-Procapil®: Supports natural lash growth.
-Cornflower Extract: Softens and soothes skin.
-Pro-vitamin B5: Supports natural cell renewal and has moisturizing properties.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, CI 61570 (Green 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, BHT.

About the Brand:

• Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like ...12 Answers
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Is it good for ...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on the skin?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I usually use a cotton pad or a tissue to take my makeup off and usually i get all of it off with the first try unless I am using waterproof mascara and then it takes two." in 5 reviews
💋Cara S.
Oh my goodnessssss! I just had to get on here just to write a review on this stuff!!! This Sephora Waterproof Makeup Remover IS AH-MAZ-ZING!!! I had been using the Klorane Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower and I THOUGHT it was pretty good, but while on the Sephora site, to purchase another Klorane makeup remover bottle, I decided to look around at the other makeup removers also available on the site. Sephora actually makes some other products that I absolutely love and can not live without, so I decided to give their Waterproof Makeup Remover, a try. The price for THIS makeup remover was faaaar better than the others, including the Klorane, PLUS it is sold in three different sizes to fit your needs and/or budget perfectly! Since I was new to Sephora's makeup remover, I opted for the smallest size.
When I was using the Klorane remover, it did a pretty decent job of removing my eye makeup, but did not do much of anything for removing my eyelash glue, not that I expected it to, but when I used the Sephora makeup remover tonight - just WOW! I squeezed some onto two cotton rounds and placed onto eyes, then gently rubbed and when I lifted the pads from my eyes, EVERYTHING WAS GONE - INCLUDING THE LASH GLUE! I did less work and even more came off than ever did with the Klorane, that cost twice as much!!! This one is a definite keeper, and when it runs out, you better believe that I will be purchasing the largest size! Oh! -And FYI I also wear contact lenses and I had absolutely zero problems with using this remover! I HIGHLY recommend!!!! 💋
Jay 💖.
This eye makeup remover is alright. My biggest problem with it is that it made my eyelids dry,even though I'd wash and moisturize my whole face including my eyelids after my makeup is removed. Other than than,it worked very well,I have a sample size of it. I pour some of the mixture on a cotton pad and hold it against my eye for about 15 seconds,and then I wipe with it and my eye makeup would wipe off. Sometime my liner or mascara would need another round to be removed,but that's no big. It didn't burn my eyes or anything like that,or irritate my skin. Again,my only problem is that it seemed to dry my eyelids a bit. I still may purchase another bottle sometime,though. It's possible my skin was just changing or whatever. It really did work nicely.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Review for: Other more...
It’s an okay eye makeup remover. It did make my eye lashes extremely dry feeling though compared to other eye makeup remover so have tried in the past. You put it on a Cotten round hold it on your eye lid for about 15 seconds and your good. To get mascara off, you do need to do another pass or so. No eye irritation or anything like that. Just dry feeling eye lashes. I do personal prefer the Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, 5.5 fl oz other this product and will be continuing buying that.
carla l.
salem, OR
I first tried this in a little travel-size bottle and I instantly fell in love! This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's a biphasic solution that isn't at all irritating on my skin or to my eye area and it very quickly and effectively takes off all of the makeup on my eyes. I find that it leaves just a tiny bit of a residue but it dries quickly and then I don't even notice it. The Sephora collection definitely has some hidden gems and I completely believe that this is one of them. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Excellent makeup remover. This product is more than affordable and works like a charm. Bonus - it does not leave my skin feeling oily. This is the first time I’ve tried this product, but I will definitely be purchasing it again! It takes off my waterproof mascaras without effort or issue. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Maia L.
minneapolis,mn
I don't know what genius came up with the formula for this product but it is so amazing! Waterproof mascara and matte lipstick are probably the hardest things to take off and I would usually use regular makeup wipes until I came across this product which was recommended by one of Sephora's employees. Do keep in mind that it leaves a greasy feeling but it is better than using a product that will dry your face after the use.
Chandni P.
I like this product, I got it from Sephora. It is super easy to use. I put some on a cotton round or cotton square press it onto my skins and sweep, and in one sweep majority of it is taken off.  It isn’t hard on my skin which I like, it’s gentle. Always shake it up before each use, I’m actually almost out so I need to go get some more.
Gina L.
Review for: 1.69 oz/ 50 mL more...
I got a travel size bottle of this. It effectively removes all eye make up (eyeliner, eye shadow, and waterproof mascara). I always have trouble removing eye make up and always find residue no matter what cleanser I use. But this leaves me completely make up free and effectively removes all trace of eye make up.
Tiffany P.
This makeup remover is great! All you need to do is apply it to a cotton round. I saturate the round so I get all of not most of the makeup off in one swipe. I got it from the Sephora app. Will buy it again.
Kay L.
Review for: 1.69 oz/ 50 mL more...
This is a great eye make up remover. I either use a Q-tip (to really get in there and remove eyeliner) or a cotton pad and swipe it gently over my eyes. It quickly and effectively cleans all eye make up off with one swipe. It's very affordable and I think it's definitely worth trying.
Allen N.
Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like using oil-based because the oil gets in my eye and makes my eyes blurry for hours.
yesica c.
Is it worth the value?
Nicole H.
do you find this to be better than a wipe?
Brittany B.
Am I the only one who felt this product left the skin feeling oily? :/ SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Favorite eye makeup remover? My go to is the Sephora brand, but I'm looking to try something new. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover