BY SEPHORA #10 in Makeup Remover

Details:

What it is:
A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.

What it does:
This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It is not tested on animals.

-HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely; forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
-Procapil®: Supports natural lash growth.
-Cornflower Extract: Softens and soothes skin.
-Pro-vitamin B5: Supports natural cell renewal and has moisturizing properties.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, CI 61570 (Green 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, BHT.

About the Brand:

• Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don...13 Answers
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Is it g...2 Answers
  • Is this oily on the skin?6 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • "I usually use a cotton pad or a tissue to take my makeup off and usually i get all of it off with the first try unless I am using waterproof mascara and then it takes two." in 5 reviews
Jay 💖.
This eye makeup remover is alright. My biggest problem with it is that it made my eyelids dry,even though I'd wash and moisturize my whole face including my eyelids after my makeup is removed. Other than than,it worked very well,I have a sample size of it. I pour some of the mixture on a cotton pad and hold it against my eye for about 15 seconds,and then I wipe with it and my eye makeup would wipe off. Sometime my liner or mascara would need another round to be removed,but that's no big. It didn't burn my eyes or anything like that,or irritate my skin. Again,my only problem is that it seemed to dry my eyelids a bit. I still may purchase another bottle sometime,though. It's possible my skin was just changing or whatever. It really did work nicely.
Maia L.
minneapolis,mn
I don't know what genius came up with the formula for this product but it is so amazing! Waterproof mascara and matte lipstick are probably the hardest things to take off and I would usually use regular makeup wipes until I came across this product which was recommended by one of Sephora's employees. Do keep in mind that it leaves a greasy feeling but it is better than using a product that will dry your face after the use.
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

One of the quickest easiest ways to remove all of your eye makeup. Eyeshadow, primer, mascara, eye liner, glitter. Anything on your eyes it will remove. It’s gentle and safe on your eyes and skin. Definitely a need for a makeup guru that loves eye makeup.
Nicole J.
Auburndale , WI
I’ve tried several make-up removers and this one has been my favorite, so far. I only need to use a little bit, I don’t need to run hard in order for it to take my eye make-up off and it takes my waterproof mascara off like a charm. I’d definitely recommend it and will be purchasing again!
Sybil ✈.
This was my go-to waterproof eye makeup remover for agessss! It worked on the most stubborn of waterproof makeup without any violent rubbing of the delicate eye area. Shake the bottle to mix the components then soak a cotton pad. Sometimes I even used a tissue in a pinch. Rest the pad on your eye for maybe 10 seconds- the waiting is important! Then gentle wipe a few times as needed to remove all your makeup. My eyes never felt irritated or uncomfortable after using this, unless I got impatient and rubbed too hard, going against my own advice, that is- but that would be my own fault 🙂
Anna N.
Rochester
I got this the other day and figured- why not? Ive heard a lot of good things from it. It takes off all of my make up, even my urban decay trouble maker mascara. Didn't have to rub hard and a little goes a LONG way. This is so gentle on my sensitive skin i swear by it now
carla l.
Salem, OR
I first tried this in a little travel-size bottle and I instantly fell in love! This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's a biphasic solution that isn't at all irritating on my skin or to my eye area and it very quickly and effectively takes off all of the makeup on my eyes. I find that it leaves just a tiny bit of a residue but it dries quickly and then I don't even notice it. The Sephora collection definitely has some hidden gems and I completely believe that this is one of them. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.
Brittany H.
I got this as a sample to try about a year ago and I was hesitant to try because I have oily skin sometimes but I love it and I can't stop buying this product. It breaks down all my make up and isn't hard on my skin. My skin feels good after cleaning my face with it
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is a Godsend! This is the only makeup remover I will use for my waterproof mascara, and it has proven to be the best. I use Neutrogena makeup wipes and apply a little of this eye makeup remover to the wipe and it works great! The wipes alone don't get all the waterproof mascara off unless I scrub like crazy, but I try to keep what few lashes I have on my lids, so the gentler the better! I have not had any problems with it irritating my eyes either. Make sure to shake it up before use!! LOVE this stuff!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Good product, good price!
I love this! All the other removers I've tried haven't been able to take off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, but in just one wipe with a small amount of this on a cotton pad and it was all gone. Excellent! Great price, too!
Allen N.
Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like using oil-based because the oil gets in my eye and makes my eyes blurry for hours.
Yesica C.
Is it worth the value?
Nicole H.
do you find this to be better than a wipe?
Brittany B.
Am I the only one who felt this product left the skin feeling oily? :/ SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Joany V.
Columbus
Is this oily on the skin?

Amazon