BY SEPHORA #11 in Makeup Remover

A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like ...12 Answers
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Is it good for ...1 Answers
  • Is this oily on the skin?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I usually use a cotton pad or a tissue to take my makeup off and usually i get all of it off with the first try unless I am using waterproof mascara and then it takes two." in 5 reviews
Jay đź’–.
This eye makeup remover is alright. My biggest problem with it is that it made my eyelids dry,even though I'd wash and moisturize my whole face including my eyelids after my makeup is removed. Other than than,it worked very well,I have a sample size of it. I pour some of the mixture on a cotton pad and hold it against my eye for about 15 seconds,and then I wipe with it and my eye makeup would wipe off. Sometime my liner or mascara would need another round to be removed,but that's no big. It didn't burn my eyes or anything like that,or irritate my skin. Again,my only problem is that it seemed to dry my eyelids a bit. I still may purchase another bottle sometime,though. It's possible my skin was just changing or whatever. It really did work nicely.
carla l.
salem, OR
I first tried this in a little travel-size bottle and I instantly fell in love! This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's a biphasic solution that isn't at all irritating on my skin or to my eye area and it very quickly and effectively takes off all of the makeup on my eyes. I find that it leaves just a tiny bit of a residue but it dries quickly and then I don't even notice it. The Sephora collection definitely has some hidden gems and I completely believe that this is one of them. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
A good eye makeup remover. It takes off your eye makeup without having to tug too much on your eyes and it doesn’t not have a scent and doesn’t sting your eyes. For the price, I don’t think it’s all that great, it does it’s job but there are drugstore eye makeup removers that do a better job and you get more product too SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Excellent makeup remover. This product is more than affordable and works like a charm. Bonus - it does not leave my skin feeling oily. This is the first time I’ve tried this product, but I will definitely be purchasing it again! It takes off my waterproof mascaras without effort or issue. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Maia L.
I don't know what genius came up with the formula for this product but it is so amazing! Waterproof mascara and matte lipstick are probably the hardest things to take off and I would usually use regular makeup wipes until I came across this product which was recommended by one of Sephora's employees. Do keep in mind that it leaves a greasy feeling but it is better than using a product that will dry your face after the use.
Chandni P.
I like this product, I got it from Sephora. It is super easy to use. I put some on a cotton round or cotton square press it onto my skins and sweep, and in one sweep majority of it is taken off.  It isn’t hard on my skin which I like, it’s gentle. Always shake it up before each use, I’m actually almost out so I need to go get some more.
Kathy M.
I wish I knew this product existed sooner! If you like a halo, cut crease, with dark gradient pigments and layers..... or in other words, a decent amount of eye makeup with artistic color... you will love this formula. I put the product on a cotton round and gentle press it against the eyelid. Then I hold for a few seconds so the product can soak in and work magic. Keeping the cotton round pressed gently I can sweep away any makeup product. This formula does not bother my eyes and its very gentle.
Lynn B.
This is affordable and works very well. I’ve used it for years and keep buying it. You need to shake it thoroughly to mix it up. I don’t have to rub hard to remove my eye makeup. I’d prefer no color, but it helps to determine how much you put on a cotton ball and if it’s mixed thoroughly.
Brittany H.
I got this as a sample to try about a year ago and I was hesitant to try because I have oily skin sometimes but I love it and I can't stop buying this product. It breaks down all my make up and isn't hard on my skin. My skin feels good after cleaning my face with it
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is a Godsend! This is the only makeup remover I will use for my waterproof mascara, and it has proven to be the best. I use Neutrogena makeup wipes and apply a little of this eye makeup remover to the wipe and it works great! The wipes alone don't get all the waterproof mascara off unless I scrub like crazy, but I try to keep what few lashes I have on my lids, so the gentler the better! I have not had any problems with it irritating my eyes either. Make sure to shake it up before use!! LOVE this stuff!
Allen N.
Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like using oil-based because the oil gets in my eye and makes my eyes blurry for hours.
yesica c.
Is it worth the value?
Nicole H.
do you find this to be better than a wipe?
Brittany B.
Am I the only one who felt this product left the skin feeling oily? :/ SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Is this product worth it or good?