BY SEPHORA #44 in Makeup Remover

A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like us...12 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can I wear my contacts while I use this?1 Answers
  • Do you love it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I usually use a cotton pad or a tissue to take my makeup off and usually i get all of it off with the first try unless I am using waterproof mascara and then it takes two." in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
We just had a Sephora built into my job not too long ago so it's difficult not to go in and see what all they have in there. I'm not a makeup kind of girl, but every once in awhile I will throw on some eyeliner and mascara, so I wanted to find something that would take bot things off, waterproof or not. I have the Sephora Beautiful Crush pallet that includes the cream eyeliner that I tend to use but I also occasionally use Wet n' Wild's H20 proof liquid eyeliner and L.A. Pearl metallic colors liquid eyeliner and it removed all three with a tiny amount on a cotton ball. I also use Instant Lash Mascara by NYC and Lovatics by Demi Vloume & Length mascara (NYC is the maker also) and it removes both mascaras. It's a bit oily, but nothing a good face wash could rid of after using the product. I believe it runs for about $11 for the 4.2 fl oz.
Madison H.
Madison H.
IN LOVE WITH THIS!! I recently went to Sephora and wanted a eye makeup remover that wouldn't dry out my eyes and was recommended this product. You shake up the product then put it on a cotton ball and it literally off all your eye makeup in like 3 wipes! I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all! I got the 4.2oz and it will probably last me 2 years so the price is very reasonable and it is affordable! Highly recommend to everyone!!
Areli M.
Areli M.
I love this product. To me it's very similar to the LancĂ´me bi-facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover but, for half the price. One thing to mention is that if you don't shake the bottle very well before using it, it will not work and will only make your eyes feel super oily. I've used this product with many different eyeshadows and waterproof mascaras and it removes everything. I haven't had a problem with this irritating my eyes.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST eye makeup remover I have ever tried. I always have a bottle on me! When taking off a lot of eye makeup you have to make sure you really saturate your cotton round or else you won't get anything off! I let it sit on my eye for a moment and it's easy no hassle removal. This has a treatment in it as well to help nourish the lashes. Does not leave a residue behind. For the price, great buy and definitely a must have for me!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does NOT remove my eye makeup easily at all. I was not impressed with this after receiving a sample of it. I LOVE my Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover and nothing truly compares to how wonderful and how easily that takes off even the toughest waterproof mascaras. I definitely would steer clear of this if you're looking to actually remove your eye makeup without scrubbing your lids off or removing eyelashes!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! Works good at removing makeup! There are plenty of others on the market for cheaper though! I got mine at Sephora! It was my first time using it! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it kind of left a residuey feel on my skin & I had to wash my face after. I would really recommend it to other due to the fact that it left a weird feel on my face & much cheaper, better alternatives in my opinion!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to makeup remover. I can't live without it! I've tried other brands, most recently MAC and can't stand it! I love that they've started offering it in this larger size as well. I feel like I save so much money now that I can just get the large size. I also love that I don't have to scrub to get it to work. One swipe and the makeup is gone.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This takes off all my eye make up gently and easily. I've tried using make up remover wipes from other brands, and I've still had to go back and use this product to remove all the makeup that was left behind. This nourishes my lashes, and takes off stubborn mascara. And it's a great price for a large amount of product. Definitely recommend!
nichole m.
nichole m.
Jamaica, NY
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD! I'm the type of person that does the full eye glam when I go out and just a little bit of this goes a LONG way. I place a little on a cotton pad and then I just hold it on my eye for a couple of seconds and wipe it away and 99% of the shadow is gone with that first wipe. it'll all be gone by the second for sure.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does remove your eye makeup. I usually wear a lot of eyeshadow with primer and eyeliner plus mascara and it really does remove everything quickly. It is very gentle on my eyelids and eyelashes and does not cause any irritation. It removes my eye makeup quickly without irritating my eyes and causing no redness.
Allen N.
Allen N.
Does this irritate sensitive eyes? Is it oil-based? I don't like using oil-based because the oil gets in my eye and makes my eyes blurry for hours.
yesica c.
yesica c.
Is it worth the value?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth it or good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
do you find this to be better than a wipe?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am I the only one who felt this product left the skin feeling oily? :/ SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover