SEPHORA COLLECTION VIP Pass Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Caitlin H.

BY SEPHORA

A pocket-size palette of eight eye shadows with matte and iridescent finishes. Create glamorous personalized looks wherever you go with this luxe palette of complimentary shadows that fits anywhere. Classic light and dark shades with iridescent or matte finishes can be worn alone or mixed together to create unique looks any time of day or night. Soft and comfortable, the formula glides on easily for perfect application on the fly and lightweight, effortless wear. This set contains: - 8 x 0.025 oz Eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Do they still sell this at Sephora?1 Answers
  • How expensive is this palette.? Is it a good deal for the...1 Answers
  • I am considering buying this as one of my mother's Christ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION VIP Pass Eyeshadow Palette
  • "All of the colors are fantastic, very pigmented and they do not crease during the day . " in 9 reviews
  • "Great neutral palette! Some shadows are matte and some have glitter/shininess. Amazing deal for only $10. Sephora's shadows are always amazing and are wellll worth the price." in 7 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
The shadows in this palette are great.  The color payoff is nice, they're smooth and apply really nicely.  I don't use all of the shadows very often, but the individual shadows are really nice!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't own this palette but I did borrow this from a friend. And I thought it was like any other Sephora palette, very pigmented and the formula is phenomenal! I like how it looks on others but I don't see myself in some of these colors. I have a pale complexion so dark colors don't look good on me or glitter shadows but I like it, I just wouldn't buy it for me.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I love the neutral colors of this palette and the compact size of it. I do wish it came with brushes so I didn't have to carry separate brushes in my purse to use it though. Overall I really like this one, but would give it a 5 star if it had the brushes!
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
This is by far my favorite SEPHORA eyeshadow palette. You can use it to create tons of makeup looks from daytime to nyghttime, even smoke it out! The price is reasonable considering everything you can do wit this, so I happily recommend this to everyone!!
Amy M.
This is a great palette at a great price. The colors are super pigmented and they last a really long time. The packaging is pretty and ultra posh for the price you are paying for this. I use the palette for a night out on the town and I will definitely purchase again!
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Want amazing pigment and the best neutral colors?? Go for this palette!! Not too pricy and has all the colors you will need for many different makeup looks. Cute and simple packaging! Worth buying again when I run out
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
These colors! Fabulous! They're pigmented and brush on so easily. I love the warm colors for fall and winter, they make a really interesting smokey eye. They're a great investment, and the palette isn't too expensive either! I would recommend it.
Cynthia Z.
Love love love this palette! The color stays on really well and it's super easy to apply. The packaging is super cute too! I take this with me every time I travel because it's so compact and it's a must have for me.
May N.
Shirley, NY
This is an amazing neutral palette but I wouldn't say THE best. The color combo is rather pretty though. When I apply it to my eyes there are some fallouts are on my cheeks and nose. The pros to this is that the pigmentation was alright.
Cristie G.
I actually received this as a Secret Santa gift at work. While I don't wear to much eyeshadow if I did this is the pallette I go to. It's a perfect match of all the basics and that warms my soul.
Hadley D.
I have been looking for some warm-toned, dark eye shadows, and these colors look beautiful! I want to know if they are as pigmented as they look/if there is a lot of fallout? I wear contacts, and I hate when flakes get in my eyes!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Do they still sell this at Sephora?
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
How expensive is this palette.? Is it a good deal for the price?
Jessica M.
I am considering buying this as one of my mother's Christmas gifts. How does this compare to brands like Urban Decay and MAC? And does anyone know if this is a cruelty free product?