BY SEPHORA

A creamy, waterproof eye color. This velvety, long-wearing formula offers buildable intensity, ranging from a sheer wash to full coverage, and lasts for up to 16 hours. This lightweight formulation glides onto the eyelid comfortably, thanks to an exclusive blend of waxes, polymers, and pigments that keep the it from drying too fast. This creamy format makes it easy to blend, build, or add texture and dimension. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows can be worn alone or paired with colorful powdered shadows for natural daytime looks and dramatic eyes for night.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How do you ladies get this shadow to not be patchy and bl...3 Answers
  • I love this product already. Do you know if there are any...1 Answers
Melody J.
It's extremely pigment I suggest to be really carefull with this product unless u wanna end up looking like me (looking like I got punched) but once u find the catch to it it blends out so beautiful
Stephanie T.
Queens
I really love shimmery and metallic colors, especially silvers and grays and this eyeshadow would really look nice on any skin tone. It's a very vibrant color and it doesn't wear off easily either. It really brings out your eyes and would look good with any other colored eyeshadow if you wanted to blend a few together.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought the Sephora Collection velvet eyeshadow on a big sale at Sephora.com.
I liked using it as a base for my eyeshadow.
I had a hard time getting it even on my eyes.
Nakayla Q.
Philadelphia
I used this eyeshadow for a party. Of course this color wouldn't be an everyday eyeshadow color but it's very pretty on my brown eyes. It applies very well and is very pigmented I have every color of this product but I only used two of those colors for this eye look with a few other products
Cynthia M.
Madison
For the price it was very nice and pigmented. Loved the consistency. The package was nice and simple nothing extravagant. When I want a really pigmented smiley eye this is on of my go to black eye shadows the price is affordable compared to other brands
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This product was truly just not good. It applied very streaky and patchy. I used it once and never again because it was so bad. I bought it at Sephora and their in-house brand is usually pretty good quality but this left much to be desired.
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
For this too be sephora brand, not that they're bad , but it's kind of pigmented for it to be a store brand. I would buy this over a high end eyeshadow if I had too. It's really good quality and pigmentation for the price.
Alexis S.
Ringgold
I do love Sephora eyeshadow it is so pigmented and shimmery it blends so well with other colors I do recommend Sephora’s eyeshadow pellets I bought it from Sephora and I would buy it again
Erica I.
I appreciate that Sephora tries to make products that rival high end brands in its quality, but this definitely missed the mark for me. This weirdly enough, has the texture of a gel eyeliner, which is usually applied with a stiffer, smaller brush, but I think this product was made to be applied with a bigger and heavier brush, but not the typical shadow brush either. In a last ditch effort, I tried using my fingers. No bueno. This looks really good in packaging, passable on my finger, and just terrible on my eyelid. It does not blend.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
I have to admit I usually hate cream eyeshadows, but I am LOVING the color and pigmentation in this one!!! I picked this up from Sephora on clearance ($3.99) and am OBSESSED with how beautiful the color is. I have not tried it on my eyes yet, but just wearing it on the back of my hand, the shadow hasn't moved and is long lasting. The packaging says it has 16 hours of wear time, and so far I believe it! I wouldn't classify this color as plum so much as I would a rose gold. Definitely pick some of these shadows up before they're gone!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
How do you ladies get this shadow to not be patchy and blend? I'm having no luck with this product...
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love this product already. Do you know if there are any product similar? I like that it's creamy and has light shimmer. It's a perfect on the go rosy color too. It also wears extremely well on me. Any newer products that compare? Since they discontinued this item.