SEPHORA COLLECTION Velvet Eyeshadow N 09 Soft Brown 0.17 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Velvet Eyeshadow N 09 Soft Brown 0.17 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY SEPHORA

A creamy, waterproof eye color. This velvety, long-wearing formula offers buildable intensity, ranging from a sheer wash to full coverage, and lasts for up to 16 hours. This lightweight formulation glides onto the eyelid comfortably, thanks to an exclusive blend of waxes, polymers, and pigments that keep the it from drying too fast. This creamy format makes it easy to blend, build, or add texture and dimension. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows can be worn alone or paired with colorful powdered shadows for natural daytime looks and dramatic eyes for night. see more...

Erica I.
I appreciate that Sephora tries to make products that rival high end brands in its quality, but this definitely missed the mark for me. This weirdly enough, has the texture of a gel eyeliner, which is usually applied with a stiffer, smaller brush, but I think this product was made to be applied with a bigger and heavier brush, but not the typical shadow brush either. In a last ditch effort, I tried using my fingers. No bueno. This looks really good in packaging, passable on my finger, and just terrible on my eyelid. It does not blend.
Elizabeth S.
This ombre eyeshadow is very smooth and easy to apply. It has a nice shine to it and if you add some gold and black it looks amazing. This eyeshadow Just makes your look pop and glow. I have recommended this look to a friend and loves it but I love it more. The price and quality of the ombre eyeshadow is spot on.
Tori N.
Fresno, CA
This shadow is weird to me. It is difficult to apply. However, I do enjoy using it as a phase for my eyeshadow. I feel that it helps my eyeshadow last through the day, especially after my runs!
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
Very pigmented and soft. It blended easily and looked beautiful on the lid! It was right on par with the more expensive eyeshadows that the store sells.
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
I got to say I loved this product when I first bought it but over time.. it sort of dries out and is never the same. would not buy again
Tanisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup but I don't want to look made up....yes I like a natural look skin tone colors and this eyeshadow complements my make up
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Great product for brown eyes I use as a contour color and the consistency is amazing it goes on very smooth from the fine powder
Marian B.
Philadelphia, PA
Never used this brand, but I do like the Sephora colognes and other products, but if did I would probably select the Velvet
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX
I love the brown pallet and goes great with my skin tone. The price is ok but could be cheaper but overall it's ok
Lauren N.
Florence, SC
Great price, long lasting, and great color. The collection has so many colors to choose from, it's hard to choose