BY SEPHORA

A creamy, waterproof eye color. This velvety, long-wearing formula offers buildable intensity, ranging from a sheer wash to full coverage, and lasts for up to 16 hours. This lightweight formulation glides onto the eyelid comfortably, thanks to an exclusive blend of waxes, polymers, and pigments that keep the it from drying too fast. This creamy format makes it easy to blend, build, or add texture and dimension. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows can be worn alone or paired with colorful powdered shadows for natural daytime looks and dramatic eyes for night. see more...

Karmen M.
I keep this color in my pallet at all times, it's a great neutral tone for a natural look, or to use as a base when doing a more layered look.
Caitlyn G.
Jacksonville, FL
This Sephora collection velvet eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful. It's so shiny and elegant to wear for a night out
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
I liked it, it went on smooth and it had a nice shimmer to it, I love eyeshadows and it didn't look like too much
carrie m.
Huntersville, NC
I love all of the Sephora Collection products and this one is no exception. Great color payoff and staying power.
Jasmine  Q.
I came across this eyeshadow not too long ago and it was perfect for me. It's something I would wear regularly.
Leticia M.
Bakersfield, CA
I like neutral colors and this eye shadow is my favorite because it's not to dark and I can wear it all night.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
Pigmentation and lasting power are great but I feel like the product dries up pretty quickly in the pot.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Love the color goes good with my hazel eye color! Goes on smooth and blends nicely! Deffinetly recommend
Danielle E.
Simply soft and perfect for day and evening wear. I like this product and have recommended it to friends.
Mallori W.
I love Sephora and their eye collection! I've used this before and I love it!! I love the velvet color!