BY SEPHORA

A creamy, waterproof eye color. This velvety, long-wearing formula offers buildable intensity, ranging from a sheer wash to full coverage, and lasts for up to 16 hours. This lightweight formulation glides onto the eyelid comfortably, thanks to an exclusive blend of waxes, polymers, and pigments that keep the it from drying too fast. This creamy format makes it easy to blend, build, or add texture and dimension. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows can be worn alone or paired with colorful powdered shadows for natural daytime looks and dramatic eyes for night. see more...

Sara O.
Sara O.
Silver is one of my favorite colors and I love doing the smokey eye look and this stuff I swear by it don't wear off like the rest or leave u looking like you have raccoon eyes
Kaitie B.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I bought this for New Year's Eve and I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out. I had to put a lot for the color to look as dramatic as I wanted it. However it was a pretty color.
Kenzie A.
Kenzie A.
This is my go to eye shadow. It has a hint of sparkle and goes on every smooth without being thick. It tends to rub off easy, but I love the color. I use my finger to apply it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Delaware, OH
One of my favorites! I love this color, although I don't find many excuses to use it since it isn't a very trendy color right now. Great pigmentation and staying power with minimal creasing!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
I really liked the pay off on this silver eyeshadow, with some eyeshadow primer. I didn't have any problems with it and it was pretty affordable.
Tiphanee s.
Tiphanee s.
South bend , IN
This product is great! It lasts a long time for the price. The product goes on smooth and lasts all day! The color is great on my skin tone! It blends well!
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
I love this eyeshadow! It goes on so easy and so pretty and it stays on which is very hard to find now a days!
Juliet K.
Juliet K.
Nice and shimmery, but it creased as I wore it even with a primer. I still use it on occasion
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice amount of pigment. I use it more as a base and little bit of shimmer to contrast my eyeliner.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Nice. Very easy to apply it's not messy