SEPHORA COLLECTION Vanity Brush Set uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of six essential makeup brushes that come in a stylish case that's perfect for travel. Create an array of looks with this set of quality synthetic brushes. Apply powder, blush, or bronzer with the complexion brush. The versatile concealer brush allows you to apply concealer, eye shadows, and cream shadows—even use it to apply your favorite primer or eye cream. Plus, there are four more brushes to help you achieve the effects you want with precision. This set contains:- Complexion Brush 5.5" - Concealer Brush 4.75"- Flat Eyeliner Brush 4.75"- Eye Blending Brush 4.75"- Pointed Eye Crease Brush 4.75" - Smudge Brush 4.75"- Case (4.5 x 3 x 6.5) At home or when you travel, protect and tote your brushes in this stylish cylinder case. Wrapped in black faux-leather, the case features a slot for each brush. With its handy snap-on, snap-off lid, the case functions as a brush stand for easy access while applying makeup. see more...

Janette C.
Tucson
It's a really nice brush set I do wish it'd come with more brushes but these brushes seem like it's enough. They're soft, not rough and really go for makeup to blend
Jayme L.
Apopka, FL
These brushes are amazing! They are well made and really good quality. I got them at the Sephora store in the mall. They last a long time and I use them everyday. They were priced fairly and I would definitely buy them again. I actually just bought this for my teen daughter too!
Gracey V.
sheridan
I love this so much it’s excellent for travel and makeup in general great quality i highly recommend it at first I didn’t think I’d like them then I used them and couldn’t stop using them because I loved them so much
Kristin D.
So a month or so ago, I decided to get Sephora's Makeup Academy palette (if you want your own, http://www.sephora.com/makeup-academy-palette-P381158) because I am, er, not good at this girl thing, despite having been one for my entire 44 years. I found I could get free shipping with orders over $50, so I was looking for something else to make up the total, and found this brush set. I've wanted a nice brush set for awhile, so I picked it up. I could not be happier! The only thing I don't use the brush set for is eye shadow, because I generally use either the little sponge-tipped stick that comes with the shadow or my fingers. If you want a nice set of brushes, you will not be disappointed with this!
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
And all honesty I prefer the Sephora pro brush set over this. This is just a typical brush set, depending on what you need.... as for me I do makeup professionally and I won't really use any of these brushes but if you are a beginner it is a perfect way to start your brush collection. Overall Sephora's brushes are good but some do shed.
Nikki R.
I'm extremely picky about my brushes. I tend to have one from this line one from that, but upon purchasing this at my local sephora and taking the time to use each brush it by far exceeded my expectations. Not to mention they clean easily and the case is perfect to take them anywhere! Def an Aplus reco from me!
Rebecca B.
Lakewood, NJ
I love sephora products and needed new brushes so when I saw this at the store i figured id try it out. at first I thought "its kind of pricey" but then i thought "if i bought each brush and the case seperately it would cost much more even from a cheaper company. So I decided to purchace it. since then I have been nothing but happy with this product its so useful and the cases is so handy when traveling! I love this product!
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love almost everything about this product- the packaging, the quality, and even the price isn't too bad! However I do wish they included an angled brush. Seems to be too many smaller brushes. If this is what you're looking for, then it's the best of the best!
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
These are amazing brushes, cost a little more but worth it. i also dig the acrylic clear look. These brushes are soft & when ya wash them no hair fall out. I use them a lot when i do a full out makeup look. i would think this product is worth the money.
Rachael i.
These are kind of expensive but they are worth the price. They are the only brushes that have lasted me awhile and you can actually wash them with shampoo and they are not ruined. These are a good buy.
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
These brushes are the best! Learned how to use these at the store from an urban decay rep, and omg the difference between these and cheap brushes amaze me!!
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Hi lady's who uses this brush set I one to try this product please send me a recommendation 🎀🏅🌼🌻🌺🍀🌲🍬🍾🍴🍹
Rachael  D.
Has anyone tried the sigma brushes that can give me any info as to how these compare?
Madison B.
Texico, NM
Usually I won't spend more than $20 on a brush set. Is this set very expensive and is the quality of the brushes worth the price?
Whitney T.
Cullman, AL
How many brushes? What kind of quality? And how great do they work with foundation?