BY SEPHORA

A volumizing colored mascara that makes your eye color pop. This colorful mascara compliments every eye color. Its mousse-like formula, coats every lash for intense color and all-day wear. Find the perfect shade to make your eyes pop. Beauty Tip: Purple shade flatters brown or green eyes. Blue shade intensifies baby blues. Turquoise looks great with hazel eyes. Marsala shade compliments any eye color. You can mix and match shades by applying one color to top lash and another to the bottom for a unique look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION V for V.O.L.U.M.E. Mascara
  • "When YSL came out with their vinyl couture mascara I was one the biggest fan.  After it was discontinued it was difficult to find something that came close to how bright it was.  The V.O.L.U.M.E. mascara by Sephora is fabulous for many reasons.  I own the blue and the purple mascara and while the purple is actually pretty toned down it's visibly clear that your lashes are actually purple.

The blue mascara on the other hand is vivid and bright.  This is a beautiful mascara as it gives you length and volume.  If you're someone who is scared to try colored mascara I would tell you to do a coat of black mascara as your first layer and then apply your colored mascara on top because it will deepen the shade and make it less vivid.

I think this product is amazing and it's price point makes it easy for people to try the trend without breaking the bank!  " in 3 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I felt blue. So I tried this SEPHORA COLLECTION V for V.O.L.U.M.E. Mascara If you follow me you might know I tried this recently in purple and it was super dry and seemed old. I let #Sephora know and they refunded me. I was able to buy a new one to retry. I got it in blue this time. I figured it’d be fresher maybe ? Idk. But I was right. Look at all that on the applicator handle, yeah the purple one was super dry compared to this one. So thank you sephora for replacing this for me. I appreciate it!

As soon as I applied this it worked great. I instantly got a lot of volume from it, and color too. I really enjoy bold colors so it was fun to play with.

The applicator tip is large and a comfortable distance from the handle, I liked it. It was koo for grabbing my lil baby lashes. I liked it.

I’d enjoy retrying this in some other bold colors. Perhaps in a sample size. I noticed they don’t have many shades. These are fun to try because if you like them they open up an entire new world and layer of color.

My eyes tend to water a lot (ok or sometimes I cry) and this didn’t run a lot. I’m not sure if it’s waterproof, but I liked not having it run everywhere or having to dab my eyes with a tissue to keep my mascara from running or getting on my hands.

For $5 on Sephora’s website it was definitely a great buy !! #highlyrecommended
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I've only used the Marsala color, and I'm very happy with it. The color looks incredibly natural on my lashes, so it makes a good everyday mascara for days when I'm not wearing makeup.  I'm a brunette, but the reddish tint is fairly subtle. I've recommended it to redheaded friends who also like it.
PROS*  The color applies beautifully on brown eyes and looks brown.*  Inexpensive mascara.*  Lashes look longer and fuller
CONS*  The color looks brown on my brown eyelashes. I had hoped it would look like this lovely henna red, but I guess that only happens for blonds?*  This is NOT a curling mascara. My lashes look even straighter after I use it. This is not a problem for me because I wear it on no make-up days or with simple "all natural" looks.*  It went clumpy within a couple of weeks. I mitigate this by brushing it over a makeup pad or tissue before applying, but that can get annoying.
This mascara is good enough. I have purchased it twice now because it's cheaper than other full-brown mascaras.  It's hard to find a true brown (as opposed to a black brown), so this is a wonderful item to keep stocked!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I was feeling adventurous and decided to try this bright blue mascara. I thought that for the price it’d be worth a try. The blue is very bright and lasts all day. I haven’t had a problem with it rubbing off or flaking. I don’t think it does an amazing job adding volume but the one thing I really don’t like about it is the applicator- I hate that brush and feel like it doesn’t work well. If i could swap that out then I think I’d really be sold on it.
audrey c.
Austin
Not the best mascara on its own but really great color payoff. When my hair was blue I really enjoyed using this on my eyelashes. It can be subtle or bright depending on how much you layer it but if you’re looking for color mascara this one is great.
Samantha M.
Berlin
I have the blue, teal and purple! I use the blue and purple mostly because when I do my eyes pop green. The teAl is a little intense for me but if I’m feeling spontaneous I will wear it.
gabriela e.

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mascara picked it up on a whim because the wine color intrigued me. The color doesn't really pop but it is a darker shade I'm ok with that it's the formula and the brush I fell in love with . The brush is natural bristles so no hard plastic pointy bits stabbing you in the eye it's comfortable to apply and the formula is creamy and makes my lashes look voluminous I will buy more mascara from the sephora line for sure
Julie C.
My friends actually saw these first and she got the electric blue one. Once she tested it out ( shortly i went in and tested one in the store) i fell in love with them. If you do it just right your eye lashes wont look clunky and you'll still get the pigment! My eyelashes are really curled so this really made them pop out rather than looking small like they usually do. I would definitely recommend if you're into colored lashes (-: 10/10
Jaclynn B.
This product made my lashes very full. When using it I notice that it was chipping in a way. Besides that it was a very good product, I would not use it in my everyday makeup because I need my makeup to last for a long time, But maybe it's the product for you. So you should totally buy it!
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
one of my favorite mascaras i use two main ones and this is one of them. it was my first time using this product but ill be a long time customer. comes in very simple and attractive packaging and compared to other mascaras this is one the very best . id highly recommend it to everyone
Where can I purchase this mascara I have tried everywhere no one seems to have it anymore
Andriani G.
Athens
Does it really work ??
Mitsu M.
Does colour sephora cosmetics mascara is long lasting??? SEPHORA COLLECTION V for V.O.L.U.M.E. Mascara