BY SEPHORA

An innovative double-brush mascara for three looks in one. This must-have double-brush mascara enables you to create volume, length, curl, and definition. For ultimate volume, use the open wand by placing lashes between the upper and lower mascara brush to coat each lash with 360- of volumizing pigment. To achieve a wide eyed, long lash look, use the dual brush closed for maximized delivery. Create defined lower lashes with the closed mascara brush. Feeling bold? Use all three techniques together for a maximized lash effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Have any of you guys applied this and not get it all over the lid...1 Answers
  • How does this even work? I'm afraid that I will get mascara on my...1 Answers
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY
It's okay. I think it comes with a learning curve though, so with the first few uses it can get messy. Now though I like it to add volume and it's pretty cool to use in public!
Seemed to work very well. I have blonde hair and therefore blonde eye lashes, so mascara is important. This mascara does the job! Will definitely buy again.
To much madness going on with it and it gets on the eyelids
So I wouldn't recommend getting it.
Kelsey A.
Plainfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is terrible!!! It gets all over your face and does not do anything good for your lashes. Do not recommend to anyone....ever.
Alexandra C.
I did not like this product and was very confused on how this would work with anyone. The formula of the mascara was to thick for my taste. The wand clumped my lashes together and got all over my eyes. Also I had lots of fall out through the day.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Beauty Junkie Expert
No no no no no. I know everyone is trying to make new products that people want to try - which I guess worked since I bought the dumb thing - but please don't make that mistake. this sucks! it doesn't make sense and gets all over your face
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I respect the product idea and it was Nicely made BUT I think it takes a special kind of person to work this thing lol not me!
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
No. Just no. I appreciate Sephora going out on a limb and trying something new, but this design is just....bad! The formula is actually nice and I use it with other/old mascara wands. Trying to use the double-wand thingy is just too awkward and definitely too messy.
Shelby W.
Amherst, OH
Alright, so this Mascara had a good type consistency in my opinion. But the only way that you can really use this product successfully is if you put the two wands together to make the big wand.
Lara C.
This mascara caught my eye with its unique design that I just had to try out. To my surprise it's wacky shape and dual brush design worked wonders on my lashes! I personally loved how it felt to hold and the mascara formula itself lasts a full day. Thanks to this product my lashes looked longer and bolder than ever before.
emma y.
Orem, UT
Have any of you guys applied this and not get it all over the lid? Cause if so help it's so messy and hard to clean up
Jocelyn L.
How does this even work? I'm afraid that I will get mascara on my eyelid and under eye area.