SEPHORA COLLECTION Upside Down Mascara Black uploaded by Nka k.

BY SEPHORA

An innovative double-brush mascara for three looks in one. This must-have double-brush mascara enables you to create volume, length, curl, and definition. For ultimate volume, use the open wand by placing lashes between the upper and lower mascara brush to coat each lash with 360- of volumizing pigment. To achieve a wide eyed, long lash look, use the dual brush closed for maximized delivery. Create defined lower lashes with the closed mascara brush. Feeling bold? Use all three techniques together for a maximized lash effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love Sephora's products. They are simply the best.
However the upside down mascara was a great idea but not the best execution.
The mascara is very messy to the point that I couldn't use it.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
No. Just no. I appreciate Sephora going out on a limb and trying something new, but this design is just....bad! The formula is actually nice and I use it with other/old mascara wands. Trying to use the double-wand thingy is just too awkward and definitely too messy.
Alexandra C.
I did not like this product and was very confused on how this would work with anyone. The formula of the mascara was to thick for my taste. The wand clumped my lashes together and got all over my eyes. Also I had lots of fall out through the day.
Shelby W.
Amherst, OH
Alright, so this Mascara had a good type consistency in my opinion. But the only way that you can really use this product successfully is if you put the two wands together to make the big wand.
Anne-Claire G.
Versailles , KY
It's okay. I think it comes with a learning curve though, so with the first few uses it can get messy. Now though I like it to add volume and it's pretty cool to use in public!
Seemed to work very well. I have blonde hair and therefore blonde eye lashes, so mascara is important. This mascara does the job! Will definitely buy again.
Kelsey A.
Plainfield, IN
This is terrible!!! It gets all over your face and does not do anything good for your lashes. Do not recommend to anyone....ever.
Marissa M.
I respect the product idea and it was Nicely made BUT I think it takes a special kind of person to work this thing lol not me!
To much madness going on with it and it gets on the eyelids
So I wouldn't recommend getting it.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
SEPHORA COLLECTION Upside Down Mascara Black
I imagine the Sephorah expert and he divides the mascara brush into two, believing it will revolutionize the world of mascara with this genius innovation, the result: there are no features of the eyelashes! Only a large dark black mass (a kilogram of mascara in each eye), eyelids stained because it is impossible to comb your eyelashes with two thick brushes without tucking and cracking your eyelids, I do not want to tell you about the other diapers today that if you can get out of the house after getting involved with this Thing! , I think it should be burned to make sure you get rid of it!
emma y.
Orem, UT
Have any of you guys applied this and not get it all over the lid? Cause if so help it's so messy and hard to clean up
Jocelyn L.
How does this even work? I'm afraid that I will get mascara on my eyelid and under eye area.