BY SEPHORA

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
  • I just bought one of these off of mercari and I'm curiou...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This is a nice lipgloss that isn't too sticky. It has a nice color and it looks great. The applicator is a little weird, but it doesn't make it difficult to apply, so it isn't problematic. I like this lip gloss and I might buy it again, but I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Flo R.
Weston, FL
I love love love this gloss, I've gone through three of them. I love the nude/pink color, it matches the color of my lips but gives it a nice glossy shine. I like the texture/smell better than other glosses I've tried, I will definitely be buying it again.
Alaina F.
United States
Stays on for quite some time and when it does come off it leaves my lips plump and sort of a color to match the gloss that was once on, which I am into.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Love love love this lip gloss. It is not too sticky and stays on very well. It glides onto my lips wonderfully. It last for a very long time. For the price and the size of the package you get it is totally worth it.
Nicole J.
Decatur
I loved the mini I recieved in my sephora box I had to get another color. This lipgloss is beautiful. I love the texture and the wear time.
Brandy G.
rapid city
My favorite lip gloss. It’s buttery and sheer. But I can build the color if I want. Has a great cookie scent. I have baby doll color.
Geralis P.
Amazing the formula is so soft and it last a lot of time actually cuss for a lipgloss it dosnt last and is super easy to apply. With what you apply the lipgloss is weird shaped but is easy to use. For a lipgloss it really shows the color and is amazing cuss some lipgloss don’t show any color just like clear with a tint..
Pαtricia J.
I really love all the products by sephora colletions, in other orden these lip glosses are so nice, i really loe the vibe by sephora is the store of make up i love to be honest. The smell and the colors are so cool and brillant that why i love them. GOODIES!
member-79171
I’m not huge on lip gloss but when I do feel like wearing Sephora’s is my go to! It’s not as sticky as most that I’ve tried!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Amazing wear. Love this product. Lasts for hours through eating and drinking!!!!! I think it's a steal for $14
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Denise M.
Is this gloss very sticky? or Goo-ey?? I'm curious if its light weight and if the color stays very well?
Abby G.