BY SEPHORA

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is a product that people normally sleep on that is A...2 Answers
  • What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
osamagbe a.
With matte lip glosses being all the rage it was a pleasure to recieve this is my playbox last year. I've used this since then at least 3x weekly. The gloss is smooth and spreadable and it accentuated my stila pink stay all day from cracking up. It's so beautiful it makes me remember the days of high now per definition shine.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have pin-up pink  and I enjoy the way that this lip gloss smells - it’s kind of like a vanilla scent, but it’s pretty light. The formula feels pretty buttery and glossy, but definitely doesn’t feel sticky or tacky at all. The color is definitely not as pigmented as I originally expected and seemed to be clear after I put it on. It requires re-application as the day goes on, but most glosses do.
Alli F.
Flower Mound, TX
Sephora has amazing products for such great prices, especially compared to some of the other brands in the store. I bought it about 3 weeks ago, and I use it about every other day. Great everyday lip color. I want to go back and see what other colors would suit me.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this in my Sephora play box and I really like it. I prefer gloss rather than lipsticks. I love the color it's something I would purchase on my own. It's not too sticky, and it has a high shine. It's long lasting and doesn't transfer easily. It's something you can wear as a everyday look, It's a great gloss and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high shine gloss.
Aubrey c.
Navarre, FL
I go back for this every time I run out this formula is everything. And the pigment for a gloss is bomb. It’s stunning! I really hope they keep these forever that’s how in love I am. I recommend this product to everyone that loves a great glossy lip. Beautiful!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is an OK lipgloss but the color is just not my favorite. The texture of the glass is fine it’s very comfortable to wear and feel smooth on the lips and it doesn’t have that weird tacky feeling that some glasses have. However this color just does not show up at all on my lips it just makes my lips look washed out though shiny.
Bella L.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to lip gloss, I wear it every day. If you're looking for a clear gloss or a lip topper, I suggest picking This up. It is super shiny and glossy, and makes my lips feel really hydrated and nourished. I'd say it only stays on for about an hour or two, but since there is such a generous amount of product in the tube, I can easily re apply
Ashley J.
Collierville, TN
For the price, this lipgloss is awesome. I’m a first time user and received it in one of my Sephora play boxes. It’s a great color and makes my lips look hydrated and glossy (it’s a lipgloss after all haha). It isn’t too sticky and it smells great. Applies easily and not too heavy. I’ll definitely buy the full size when my sample size runs out!
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I really like this gloss. I was a little worried when I first started applying it because I thought it felt a little heavy and sticky, but once I rubbed my lips together, it was actually really comfortable. It has a nice sheer color to it and has a really high shine.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Love this lipgloss. I wear alone and sometimes over a bolder color for a fun sparkly look. I also love the application tip which makes color go on easier as it hugs the lips and natural curvatures making it easy to apply to the harder to reach corners. Definitely affordable which is awesome. I highly recommend.
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Abby G.
Clarksville, TN
How does it dry ??
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
What is a product that people normally sleep on that is AMAZING? Mine is this SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Red Velvet. 🤤😍 It’s literally perfect!!! And so inexpensive!

Sephora