BY SEPHORA

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
  • I just bought one of these off of mercari and I'm curiou...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
Jennifer M.
I love this gloss as something easy and natural to throw on in a pinch. It is pretty sticky so with a big gust of wind, your hair is stuck. But I still really like it.
jennifer a.
I️ am actually about to finish this lip gloss I️ honestly love it. The color it’s very natural and very rosy and the wand it’s soft and precise. I️ absolutely love it. I️ am hoping to restock it again. Bc it’s just really breath taking and I️ love that it’s not sticky like other lip glosses the price its 12 but I️ really recommend this product
Libby M.
Middlebury, Vermont
This lipgloss looks beautiful on the lips. It is comfortable to wear and looks great over lipsticks or your natural lip. However, when I tried using this every day with reapplying it often, my lips reacted to it :(
Aryanna B.
Burlington
This is my favorite lipgloss. Ever. It is not sticky, & it lasts. Doesn’t dry out my lips either! I love the brush. It just feels so good on my lips & I love the little tube. Not too expensive, & worth it. I bought some tubes for my friend & she’s been buying ever since!
Lexi G.
red hook, NY
A great price for such a great product. The packaging is still holding with no cracks or anything. Amazing product and an amazing lip plumper. Non sticky and lasts through the day. All my friends are constantly asking to borrow this. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Aubree B.
Little Rock, AR
I really like the color, and the product is very highly pigmented. I bought this for my friend for her birthday, and she is a little more fair skinned than I am and it was the perfect shade for her. Super cute, priced reasonably, awesome product all around.
Marissa S.
Great pigmentation and beautiful color but it's VERY sticky.. Even after it is off my lips, my lips will still feel sticky! And it doesnt last very long, but that is to be expected from a gloss. All in all, it's good if you want something quick and pretty just beware of the stickiness..
Jaydah S.
Miami
Love this lip gloss! I don’t know why i have such trouble looking for a lipgloss color i like, but this clear gloss gives me the exact look I’m going for when i don’t feel like having a lipstick on. This gloss gives me life every time i wear it!
Amanda C.
Westbury, NY
I. Am. Obsessed. With. This. Lipgloss. The perfect nude, isn’t sticky, and the doe-foot applicator really gets the product where I want it to without feeling goopy. I got this in my Sephora play! Box and am going to purchase it when I run out!
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love the way this color looks on me! It’s really glossy and looks perfect over a matte lipstick! It’s not sticky on my lips and last a long time! I got in a sample from Sephora but I will definitely try different colors in a full size tube.
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Denise M.
Is this gloss very sticky? or Goo-ey?? I'm curious if its light weight and if the color stays very well?
Abby G.