BY SEPHORA #76 in Lip Gloss

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is a product that people normally sleep on that is A...2 Answers
  • What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
jayme r.
this lip gloss is POPPIN guys. it’s just the right amount of sticky and it doesn’t move around too much on the lips. it can go over ANY lip formula to give the perfect shine, and it is compact enough that if can fit in my pocket or wallet when i’m on the go. this gloss is my new go to, and I will definitely purchase again.

I left one star empty because the applicator can be sort of messy
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Great gloss! The shade I tried was very subtle and just perfect for me since I rarely wear lip color. Very easy application and very affordable price. This was my first time trying but I recommend
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
Really great lipgloss and i like the neutral color. I bought it at Sephora. The only thing I would change is that it's kind of sticky. Other than that, it's easy to apply and i would recommend
Jennifer S.
Chicago
Yassssss b, love this lipgloss, it is glossy asl on the lips, and also affordable(Sephora's collection) I will be asking my friend to repurchase this for me as soon as the gloss finishes up.💗
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
The color is not my favorite but the formula was great! Felt so nice and moisturizing on my lips and the shine was pretty Too I wish it wasn’t quite so yellow maybe more of a natural warm bronze was what I was looking for
Shaziah N.
Lip gloss has to be one of my favorite makeup product. I had bought his lip gloss when getting a makeover at Sephora and it wasn't that bad. I have thought tried better brands of lip gloss with better quality but I still reach for this one every so often.
Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
This product is SOOO amazing. It is very glossy and makes your lips stand out, even thought it is just a clear lip gloss. It stays on very long, and the only time it comes off is when your eating. Would 100% recommend!!!
Sadey H.
Dickson, Tennessee
This lip gloss is so good! It feels really moisturizing and nice. The packaging is simple. I bought it from Sephora. It’s very glossy feeling and not sticky. It’s great for its price
Taylor C.
Oldsmar, FL
This product is amazing. It leaves ur lips with a shine without being sticky . It does have a little bit of a tint to it but it leaves your lips looking very nice. I would recommend people to buy this product.
Lois W.
Medina
This lipgloss is amazing!! It is not sticky or uncomfortable when I’m wearing it. And color 08 looks so natural and beautiful on the lip it goes with pretty much any kind of eyeshadow. Sometimes when I am super late, I will just wear this product and it make me look so much more awake! Overall, it is a great product and I will totally recommend this to anyone!
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Denise M.
Is this gloss very sticky? or Goo-ey?? I'm curious if its light weight and if the color stays very well?
Abby G.