BY SEPHORA

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
  • I just bought one of these off of mercari and I'm curiou...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This is a nice lipgloss that isn't too sticky. It has a nice color and it looks great. The applicator is a little weird, but it doesn't make it difficult to apply, so it isn't problematic. I like this lip gloss and I might buy it again, but I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Joy J.
Miami
I liked this lipgloss. It had a really nice smell. It goes on smooth. It's not sticky like some other lipgloss. I also like the rounded shape of the applicator. I thought the color would be too bright, but it goes on sheer with a little color. It left my lips smooth and soft
Aryanna B.
Burlington
This is my favorite lipgloss. Ever. It is not sticky, & it lasts. Doesn’t dry out my lips either! I love the brush. It just feels so good on my lips & I love the little tube. Not too expensive, & worth it. I bought some tubes for my friend & she’s been buying ever since!
Flo R.
Weston, FL
I love love love this gloss, I've gone through three of them. I love the nude/pink color, it matches the color of my lips but gives it a nice glossy shine. I like the texture/smell better than other glosses I've tried, I will definitely be buying it again.
emuhhlee k.
love this Ultra shine lip gloss from Sephora The color is really nice and a great packaging i recommend it. I use it all the time its totally worth it  i have like two already and i am gonna buy it more because it is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marissa S.
Great pigmentation and beautiful color but it's VERY sticky.. Even after it is off my lips, my lips will still feel sticky! And it doesnt last very long, but that is to be expected from a gloss. All in all, it's good if you want something quick and pretty just beware of the stickiness..
Danae J.
Albany
This gloss is so shiny and will definitely trap your hair but the color payout is fab! I use it often but just twist my hair up. It last like your typical lip gloss. It's cheap and doesn't have a weird taste so it's a keeper.
Sara H.
Kennesaw, GA
This is a very nice gloss. The color is a nice "my lips but better" color for me. It goes on almost opaque with a very pretty shine. It is a bit sticky, and does not last super long on the lips, but I have not tried many glosses that do. I think it does exactly what it needs to do, but it probably won't blow any minds.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This color is so beautiful. I usually hate lip gloss, but I received this sample and I love it. It’s not too sticky and adds the perfect amount of shine and color to my lips. Would totally get full size in this
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is my every day go to lip gloss. I received it as a free gift on one of my Sephora splurges and I have to say it's a very nice color and formula. I also apply it over lipsticks a lot as I like the color change and don't really care for matte finish anyways.
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Denise M.
Is this gloss very sticky? or Goo-ey?? I'm curious if its light weight and if the color stays very well?
Abby G.