Jay πŸ’–.
I really like this gloss! A friend gave me a mini version they got in the shade Perfect nude. I thought at first that I wouldn't like it,as the word 'Nude' and myself don't normally mix. But I absolutely adore this gloss! It is slightly sticky,but not horribly so. It has a beautiful shine to it,and is pretty hydrating! It doesn't slip and slid all around or get gross,and as a bonus,it smells mildly like chocolates! It's quite pigmented,and lasts for a nice while if I don't eat or drink. Will be repurchasing! It looks amazing over brown and nude lipsticks,by the way! I love using it on top of Wet N wild's Give me mocha liquid catsuit!