Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
This used to be my favorite lipgloss and I was devastated when they discontinued it. After searching for years I was ecstatic when I realized they had brought it back online. I started to order two or three of them but I was suspicious because the price was only half of what it used to be. Therefore I ordered one. When it arrived the first thing I noticed is that it did not look as highly pigmented as I had remembered it looking in the past. The second thing I noticed is after I put it on all I could see was shimmer and hardly any color. I definitely will not be buying this. The only reason I did not give it one star is because it does last but I did not pay $17 (shipping included in price) for clear lipgloss. I will not be repurchasing.