BY SEPHORA #80 in Lip Gloss

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is a product that people normally sleep on that is A...2 Answers
  • What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
Jay 💖.
I really like this gloss! A friend gave me a mini version they got in the shade Perfect nude. I thought at first that I wouldn't like it,as the word 'Nude' and myself don't normally mix. But I absolutely adore this gloss! It is slightly sticky,but not horribly so. It has a beautiful shine to it,and is pretty hydrating! It doesn't slip and slid all around or get gross,and as a bonus,it smells mildly like chocolates! It's quite pigmented,and lasts for a nice while if I don't eat or drink. Will be repurchasing! It looks amazing over brown and nude lipsticks,by the way! I love using it on top of Wet N wild's Give me mocha liquid catsuit!
Marcela O.
These glosses are amazing!!! Super glossy, true to color, and are long wearing without leaving your lips a sticky mess! I own 3 shades (Peek a boo Pink, Perfect Nude, and Baby Doll) and plan on buying more. There is plenty of color range in these glosses. I prefer to wear them alone but have topped lipsticks with these as well. They are a good size too, so the gloss will last you a while. 5 stars! The shade in the pic is Baby Doll.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Sephora 43 Beige Crazy- Toasted Beige Shine, I am absolutely in love with!!! It’s the perfect nude gloss for when you’re going for that makeup, no makeup, natural look... It’s probably one of my favorite lip glosses that I own! Sephora makes a great lip gloss, by the way, and the Sephora brand is much cheaper! You owe it to yourself to at the very least, go check them out!
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
for an ultra shine lip gloss, it does exactly that with some pigment! I recently reviewed I think UD's ultra shine so I'll compare it to that.

This gloss is slightly tackier than the UD one, but it also has more color and looks good if you wear it on top of something or alone. The UD one is more sheer.

For $12 I would buy again cause I did really like it!
Kim S.
Carson, MS
I’m not a lipstick gal. I have tried time and time again to make myself like it, but it always makes my lips feel so dry and chapped. I had resolved myself to just wearing Chapstick until I got a sample of this Sephora lip gloss in my Play box. I love it! It gives my lips a hint of color without making them feel like I’ve taken a trek across the desert. 😂
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
This used to be my favorite lipgloss and I was devastated when they discontinued it. After searching for years I was ecstatic when I realized they had brought it back online. I started to order two or three of them but I was suspicious because the price was only half of what it used to be. Therefore I ordered one. When it arrived the first thing I noticed is that it did not look as highly pigmented as I had remembered it looking in the past. The second thing I noticed is after I put it on all I could see was shimmer and hardly any color. I definitely will not be buying this. The only reason I did not give it one star is because it does last but I did not pay $17 (shipping included in price) for clear lipgloss. I will not be repurchasing.
Geralis P.
Amazing the formula is so soft and it last a lot of time actually cuss for a lipgloss it dosnt last and is super easy to apply. With what you apply the lipgloss is weird shaped but is easy to use. For a lipgloss it really shows the color and is amazing cuss some lipgloss don’t show any color just like clear with a tint..
Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
The color wasn't very pigmented, although I don't like something that is very bold. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. I am very fair with medium brown hair. It suited my mother much better, and she really enjoyed the product, especially for it's price compared to other high end brands. As long as you find a well suited color, this product is worth buying.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
These glosses brought back my love for a glossy lip! This gloss formula is such a great formula. Its not sticky at all and makes your lips look super juicy! They also have an awesome shade range and best of all they are affordable! Even out of high end lip glosses these in my top 5 favorite glosses of all time.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm a lip gloss fan. I always like a glossy lip. It's just my preference. I received this Sephora Gloss in Pin up Pink in my Sephora Play box. This is my color. I love shades that give a berry color. This gloss is gorgeous, shiny and is not sticky or tacky at all! I purchased a full size in the color Rasberry Punch because I love it so much. It's a great gloss to wear on its own or you can layer it under or on top of another lipstick. Sometimes I will put a matte lip first then add the gloss last. My full size is almost gone so it's time to purchase another! I use it everyday, several times a day. Love it!!
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Denise M.
Is this gloss very sticky? or Goo-ey?? I'm curious if its light weight and if the color stays very well?
Abby G.