BY SEPHORA

A maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss starring a new generation of "multi-holographic" shimmers, for perfect light reflection. The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. Choose your favorite way to shine:- Reflex: ultra-opalescent effect for a jewel-like finish- Shimmering: opalescent effect for an elegant luster- Shiny: opalescent-free, for a wet-looking effectA specially designed, hourglass-shaped applicator features a soft, flocked tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss. An elegant, transparent pack shows the shade clearly. In a consumer test on 11 women (measuring with a corneometer):- 4 hours after application, lip hydration increased by 50%.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is a product that people normally sleep on that is A...2 Answers
  • What's a good long lasting clear lip gloss I tried this o...1 Answers
  • I've never purchased anything from the Sephora brand befo...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I love the bright red color! Perfect shade of red. Great for a night out in the town! The glossy finish makes it look like you freshly put it on even after hours of wearing it. Looking forward to buying more but in different colors. Definitely recommending it to family and friends!" in 54 reviews
  • "This is such a great product! Long lasting color, great selection of colors and great value! " in 24 reviews
Jay 💖.
I really like this gloss! A friend gave me a mini version they got in the shade Perfect nude. I thought at first that I wouldn't like it,as the word 'Nude' and myself don't normally mix. But I absolutely adore this gloss! It is slightly sticky,but not horribly so. It has a beautiful shine to it,and is pretty hydrating! It doesn't slip and slid all around or get gross,and as a bonus,it smells mildly like chocolates! It's quite pigmented,and lasts for a nice while if I don't eat or drink. Will be repurchasing! It looks amazing over brown and nude lipsticks,by the way! I love using it on top of Wet N wild's Give me mocha liquid catsuit!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Sephora 43 Beige Crazy- Toasted Beige Shine, I am absolutely in love with!!! It’s the perfect nude gloss for when you’re going for that makeup, no makeup, natural look... It’s probably one of my favorite lip glosses that I own! Sephora makes a great lip gloss, by the way, and the Sephora brand is much cheaper! You owe it to yourself to at the very least, go check them out!
Kim S.
Carson, MS
I’m not a lipstick gal. I have tried time and time again to make myself like it, but it always makes my lips feel so dry and chapped. I had resolved myself to just wearing Chapstick until I got a sample of this Sephora lip gloss in my Play box. I love it! It gives my lips a hint of color without making them feel like I’ve taken a trek across the desert. 😂
Geralis P.
Amazing the formula is so soft and it last a lot of time actually cuss for a lipgloss it dosnt last and is super easy to apply. With what you apply the lipgloss is weird shaped but is easy to use. For a lipgloss it really shows the color and is amazing cuss some lipgloss don’t show any color just like clear with a tint..
Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
The color wasn't very pigmented, although I don't like something that is very bold. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. I am very fair with medium brown hair. It suited my mother much better, and she really enjoyed the product, especially for it's price compared to other high end brands. As long as you find a well suited color, this product is worth buying.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
These glosses brought back my love for a glossy lip! This gloss formula is such a great formula. Its not sticky at all and makes your lips look super juicy! They also have an awesome shade range and best of all they are affordable! Even out of high end lip glosses these in my top 5 favorite glosses of all time.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Average lip gloss. Very pretty color, easy to apply, nice smell. The applicator is a little weird but it works (its kind of shaped like an 8). It’s sticky, not as sticky as Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick though. Cute over a nude lip. I️ got this in my Sephora play box
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This is a nice lipgloss that isn't too sticky. It has a nice color and it looks great. The applicator is a little weird, but it doesn't make it difficult to apply, so it isn't problematic. I like this lip gloss and I might buy it again, but I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Joy J.
Miami
I liked this lipgloss. It had a really nice smell. It goes on smooth. It's not sticky like some other lipgloss. I also like the rounded shape of the applicator. I thought the color would be too bright, but it goes on sheer with a little color. It left my lips smooth and soft
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
I got the ballet pink color of the Sephora ultra shine lip gloss and it truly surprised me. I’m pretty picky with lip gloss and this stuff is amazing. It’s so soft and feels great when on but also goes great over any type of lipstick. This is my new favorite!!
Eleonora O.
What is your favorite shade ?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Where can you purchased this?
Nunu S.
Any mate lip gloss ideas?
Abby G.
Clarksville, TN
How does it dry ??
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
What is a product that people normally sleep on that is AMAZING? Mine is this SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Red Velvet. 🤤😍 It’s literally perfect!!! And so inexpensive!