44 colors available

BY SEPHORA #47 in Lip Gloss

A lip gloss with a light-reflecting plumped shine inspired by gel nail polishes. Ultra Shine Lip Gel transforms lips with a gel-effect formula for a light-reflecting, plumped shine. Its ultra-light, sensorial texture is also hydrating. This product is not tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Review for: 15 Paradise Pink
I absolutely love this lip gloss! First of all it smells like vanilla cupcakes which is great. The packaging is nice and it's easy to find the name of the product. The applicator is different from any other lip product I've tried. It is very easy to apply and the color is gorgeous. It's pretty pigmented for a gloss and lasts a decent amount of time. I definitely recommend!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Review for: 08 Nude Alert
Its a beautiful color! It has slight goldish/copper flecks when taking a picture with flash. The formula is bomb, its not sticky at all. The smell is bareable, which isn't a problem. The only problem is that when it wears off, it leaves a crusty kind of feeling on the inner corners, maybe its just me though. Anyway, its affordable for sephora, and I would recommend it!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Play! by Sephora box, and was pleasantly surprised! The applicator allows for easy, mess-free application. The formula isn't too tacky and has long wear, and the color isn't too bold. The only negative aspect for me was the scent - it's an artificial fruity, candy smell that I find off putting.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample. Color looked very pink but went on a lot lighter, was a very pretty color. Went on easy and I thought it was going to be a lot stickier than it ended up being. I really liked it and I would buy again. I would like to see what other colors they have to offer. The price is not bad at all.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product to dab on top of some of my matte lipsticks. The colors are great, it also feels nice on the lips. Not heavy or really tacky at all. But the product just does not stay on at all. I'll probably keep it in my desk for emergency reasons, but I don't plan to use it other than that.
Ashten B.
Ashten B.
Crawfordsville, IN
Where do I begin?! This product has me like OH MY GOSH YES. Must I say more? But on a serious note, you've got to try this product for yourself. Not only does this lip gel feel fantastic on your lips, it has you looking like a goddess, honey! You'll have perfect, shining lips all day!
Rika W.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 07 Fresh Peach
First time trying this gloss and I must say, love at first sight! I love the color and the formula. And for $12 a pop, you can't beat it. The applicator is a sponge and it glides on my lips perfectly. Highly recommend. My new favorite lip gloss! I will def be buying more colors!
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Aurora, CO
I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss and this lip gloss isn't an exception. It's sticky, to an uncomfortable point, even though the color is nice. It lasts a while but not on my lips, I usually remove it after too long. I kind of regret buying this honestly, I wasn't satisfied.
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Norristown, PA
One of my very favorite lip gloss. It has a sticky texture but not too sticky. Its at a reasonable. Price. Packaging is ok nothing too fancy, it is very long lasting. You can wear it while eating and it will still stay . i would definitely. Purchase this item again.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box in the color pin-up pink. It's a lip gloss that is really pigmented, but it's very sticky and the color I received is very Barbie pink. I'm not a fan of lip gloss in general, but if you are, I would recommend.
Is it glossy?
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How thick and sticky does this feel?
Klara M.
Klara M.
pinellas Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip gel? What? I don't understand is it glossy or?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are the quality of these?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these sticky and thick?