Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsSephora
COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 101 fl oz

A serum that helps increase radiance, improve, and even-out skin tone. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dryness, and Fine Lines and WrinklesFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Natural Vitamin C and E: Known to provide radiance and protect the skin from environmental factors- Natural Peptides From Marine Algae: Known for its tightening effect. Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil. This product also comes in recycled packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with 97 percent of ingredients from natural origin (this percentage includes water), this fast-absorbing serum instantly hydrates, and increases radiance while working to firm the skin. After 28 days of use, skin will appear more radiant and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. This bottle is made of 100 percent recyclable glass. The outer packaging is composed of cardboard from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable ink. Clinical Results: In a scientific test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of application: - 46% noticed improved glow In a scientific test on 10 volunteers, after 8 hours of application:- 19% noticed improved hydration In a self-evaluation, 21 women who were satisfied after 28 days of use:- 81% found that their skin felt firmer- 81% found that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was reduced Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

I'm interested in this serum, but I'm not sure if it is worth the buy! I currently only use one serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, and I am looking to get one just for hydration and health and not to necessarily attack my blemishes. Would this serum be a good add to my skin care routine?
is this a lightweight oil?
Does anyone know how this compares to Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz!
Keti U.
72459 Albstadt, Baden
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Keti U.
The texture of this serum is the best i have ever used. Usually all the serums i use after clean face, after a whole when they dry up, they look on my skin like a sticky dirt. This serum is thin, watery texture and is being absorbed by the skin fast, easy and nicely. Ever since i started using this serum i noticed my skin also getting better. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna order another when I’m out of this one 🌸 love it so much ❤️ [product:sephora-collection-ultra-glow-serum:-glow-strengthen-vitamin-c-serum-30-ml/-101-fl-oz]
Tamila T.
Dresden
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Tamila T.
Sephora Serum - ich benutze seit 2 Woche , bin zufrieden . Ich habe trockene und sensible Haut . Benutze nur morgens 🥰☺️Kann weiter empfehlen. 🌸🌸🌸
Jesse J.
Apo, AE
It smells wonderful! Very fresh and clean scent. A few drops smoothed over the whole face feels wonderful and hydrating. It doesn’t leave any kind of residue on the surface of the skin, so it’s easy to apply other products over it.
Luiza D.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing product. My skin is so glowy after use. Skin looks very beautiful but it didnt give a nice moisturising level
Kate M.
Nürnberg
This is such a nice product it literally make my skin glow. However I believe it is a bit pricey for 19,99€. Btw it smells heavenly!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good serum for most skin types except for oily. The Vitamin E adds a bit of emollients which can clog pores. For my normal/ dry skin, it is lightweight and absorbs quickly. As with all serums, only a small amount is needed or it will be sticky. My skin definitely looks and feels more hydrated and it does help to keep me glowy.
Sarah K.
Las Vegas, NV
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased a travel size in a discover bag and I love it. The serum absorbes into the skin super quickly and layers with other products beautifully. Gives a natural glow. Minus one star because the texture is super runny.
Samantha S.
NYC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Samantha S.
I love this product. I always put it on before my moisturizer to avoid dark spots. I also use sunscreen. This product take a few uses to see a difference, but for the price point it is great. A lot of vitamin C products are expensive and this is a good introductory product that I deem a necessity.
Claire B.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum has a light liquid texture, no smell and no noticeable colour. It absorbed into face fairly quickly but left a bit of a sticky feeling, worked well with a vitamin c moisturizer on top. I found this serum to be hydrating and smoothing over time, did not cause any redness or irritation, I just found that it dripped easily when applying because of the texture.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the store and their brand is consistently a great price point for a great product👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer P.
Lynbrook, NY
il y a 4 mois
Yara K. il y a 2 mois
I prefer this one to be honest.. the Ole one has such a strong scent and broke me out. This one is lighter in texture